This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shared hosting

With the economy being as bad as it is, there are a lot of people looking for ways to increase their income. Starting an online business is just one of the ways to accomplish this. However, for you to be successful you need to make sure you choose the best shared web hosting service on the market as well as a cheap shared hosting service; I found that VodaHost offered all this and more.

VodaHost is the best shared web hosting service available. It has all features I was looking for that can be able to host all my sites. This is one of the reasons why I chose it because it has the ability to host unlimited sites. This makes it quite a cheap shared hosting alternative for me because I don't have to look for another shared web hosting service for my multiple sites.

I begun using VodaHost shared hosting services about four years back when I ventured out into online business as an internet entrepreneur as an affiliate marketers. Because I had to find a hosting company for my websites, I begun looking around and doing my own research and another affiliate marketer recommended VodaHost. He mentioned that you receive the best features that I would always require as an online entrepreneur with this cheap shared hosting service.

I was not entirely convinced and decided to find out on my own. One major consideration for me was time and money and although I wanted cheap shared hosting services, I also wanted reliability and reputability. In a way I was looking for in shared hosting services but affordability was a factor because I was going to have many websites hosted. In comparison, I found VodaHost to be quite affordable for various reasons.

A great feature of VodaHost is that you can have as many websites as you like, while still paying the same monthly fee. This feature allows you to save a lot of money while simultaneously making more money from your multiple websites. This best shared web hosting service also offers long term hosting packages that decreases your monthly fee considerably. This might not be useful to everyone, but for anyone looking for a long-term internet business, saving money is paramount and they excel in the area of cheap shared hosting without compromising on quality.

Every new business entrepreneur will look for affordability when starting out in business because capital is quite limited. While many shared hosting services promise this, not all actually deliver on this promise. I found that VodaHost was able to provide me with this because I could host as many websites as I wanted in one package while other shared web host services wanted me to pay for a single package for one website.

One important feature that makes VodaHost one of the best shared web hosting companies is their customer care. When you have a downtime, you will need to know what is going on and what is being done to improve the situation. VodaHost of course have a great record with their uptime but whenever there is a problem with anything, their customer care is always there for you. I have never had a problem with this.

Apart from offering cheap shared host services, I found out that VodaHost was actually also one of the best shared web hosting services available because the company had some of the best features I was looking for. One of the greatest mistakes an online entrepreneur can make is to ignore the customer care services of a hosting company. While looking for a shared hosting company for your online business websites, you have to know that the company you choose will be there for you when you need them and that their customer care service will be impeccable.

The best shared web hosting I’ve found is VodaHost. They offer so many features that other companies don’t offer or you have to pay more. If you are looking for all-around quality and cheap shared hosting, then VodaHost shared hosting is what you need. They cost much less than the other shared hosting companies and offer so many more features. VodaHost is also extremely easy to use. They have a program called BlueVoda that you can download to your computer and create your own website from scratch or by using templates.

If you have no idea how to build a website for your business, don’t panic. There are a lot of free website building packages to choose from that also offer hosting at very reasonable prices. VodaHost is by far the best of these. VodaHost provides a free website builder known as BlueVoda that is incredibly easy to use. This website building software not only provides you with tutorials for every step in the creation process, you can also use it to build numerous websites at no extra charge. This software is what makes VodaHost by far the best shared web hosting service provider on the market. The fact that the software is free is what makes VodaHost a cheap shared host company.

Using VodaHost you can get your website uploaded and ready to use in no time at all. As with most hosting providers, you will have to pay a monthly fee for your website as well as a registration fee for your domain name. This shared hosting services stands out is their incredibly low monthly fee and the fact that you can register your domain name for free. There is nothing cheaper than free! If this does not pigeon-hole as the best shared web hosting company along with the title of cheap shared host company, then nothing will.

Some of my favorite features on VodaHost are the unlimited disk space, unlimited data transfers every month, you get a free domain name with no strings attached, matching email addresses is also unlimited. You can have as many domain names as you want and as many websites as you can handle. There are many different shopping carts and merchant accounts to choose from, and you can use more than one at a time! Their blog and forum features make it a lot easier to run my website because I don’t have to hassle with having multiple accounts on different websites. Where else can you get cheap shared hosting, with all of those features? I have it all in one place.

They can host websites in Joomla and even WordPress; so whether you already have a website or not, you will find the best shared web hosting with VodaHost. They also have a great eBook and digital delivery system so that you can provide electronic goods to your customers without doing a thing!

The best shared web hosting service only costs $7.95 a month and you can transfer or create a new domain name for absolutely free! Their customer service is prompt with responding to all your questions and they are available throughout the day.

With a combination of cheap shared hosting and a great customer care service VodaHost is one of the best shared web hosting companies around. But this is not all. They have other great features such as their unlimited bandwidth which keeps my site online despite lots of traffic, thus giving me an advantage and unlimited emails with my hosting. I also have unlimited storage for information as well as quality security features such as protection for internal hacking and the website builder feature. I am quite a happy customer of VodaHost. They are not only the cheapest shared hosting company but they are also the best shared web hosting company I know. Their record speaks for itself.

These features make VodaHost the best shared hosting company in my opinion. I haven’t used too many other shared hosting companies, only 2 others, but I know that VodaHost offers cheap shared hosting that is simple for beginners to use. Whether you are an individual, small or large business, you should benefit from using this shared hosting company on the internet today. VodaHost is my number one choice; unless something severely changes with their service and their ease of use, I won’t be leaving any time soon.

I was able to get my online business started easily and quickly using this service and I would recommend it to anyone that is trying to do the same. The easy to use features and customer support make them, in my opinion, the best shared web hosting service. I did not have a lot of money to outlay and this lead me once again straight back to VodaHost. The label of cheap shared hosting service may conjure up images of cheap products, but nothing could be further from the truth.

All in all, I found VodaHost to be innovative and reliable. Their customer service support is unparalleled by any of the other shared host companies out there. They truly emphasize customer satisfaction and this is what gives them the edge and puts them ahead of the pack. Their customer forum offers useful tips, advice and solutions which is really important if you are just starting your online business.

When you do a Google search for “best shared web hosting companies” VodaHost should come up on the front page. If it doesn’t you should search for it by itself. I don’t know if I am biased or not, but I just love this company and had to tell everyone about it. They have video tutorials for beginners and intermediate website owners. They also offer an affiliate program; this means you can sell their shared hosting service to your customers and make a TON of extra cash! The best part about the affiliate program through VodaHost is that you can offer the best shared web hosting and cheap shared hosting to your visitors and you don’t even have to do anything except post a link on your website! Try VodaHost, you will not be dissatisfied.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Working...
X