soholaunch menu navigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: soholaunch menu navigation

Sorry, I've read so much documentation in the past few days that I've become overloaded. It's hard to remember it all when you are brand new to the whole website thing and are having to learn C-Panel, your website builder docs, blog docs (on all possibilities), forum docs (again, on all possibilities), plug-in and add-on docs . . . etc, etc.

I'm learning and a quick study, but it does take a lot of reading, trial, and error in these inital stages.

I want to thank you for sharing your knowledge as it has been invaluable to me.

Comment

Dedi

No problem. I remember what its like to be GREEN. And you are a pretty quick study. Sometimes I get bombarded, not just this forum, but another one and sometimes i get a little testy, especially when answering the same question 6 times in ten minutes... but its not personal.. I just need to start shutting it off!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Just an update . . . I feel like an idiot! My pages would not show because they had parenthesis in the page name! Changed the names and all is GREAT!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL.. No problem... I once changed all my payment gateway passwords to the WRONG password... it happens..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X