Using soholaunch and bluevoda at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Using soholaunch and bluevoda at the same time

Please read above and you will see that you can do anything you want: have a site in Soho, OR have a site in BV and use Soho only for the cart.

If you are satisfied with Soho's layouts and templates, you can build all of your pages with it, otherwise use BV and use Soho for the shopping cart part.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi I am new and confused.

I have started to use front page 2000, 2003 and Soholaunch. I run short after the basics in both.
      Here is the scope of the project.
      I need to create a form for 2 or 3 users to fill in regularly and be sent to me.
      This information once is email to me I will incorporate it into my computer.
      The incorporation part is easy for me.
      The form requires about 150 fields, which 4 of them are (Table related or dropdown combo); The others are like name, address, and 4 or 5 fields to be dollar amounts (I do not need to store the result, but I have to show the user the total amount of all the dollar amount)
      A second part to the scope is for the user to print the form in a formatted way, like a contract or a fancy invoice. So the data in the form will have more text around.
      I would like to use fp2003 because is more visual and uses access. But which one, in your opinion should I continue using Soholaunch or FP2003?
      Or should I ask whay is Vodahost? can it help me?
      Mikedata

Comment

I'm not sure that FP or Soholauch can allow you to correctly process such a form. Surely they cannot take care of the printing part. You need to create a printer version of the form, so using some script for form printing you will be able to print it. Also, the calculator properties required, are a bit difficult to acheive. VH's Form Maker Pro has some calculation features built in. However, i beleive you are goind to need some customized script to process your form.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If I am going to need script work?

Which one will be easier or more economic. Fp2003 or Soholaunch?
          What do you think the cost could be. I could direct you to sites and show my work so far.
          Mikedata

Comment

They are different products, with different features. Soho is web based, FP desktop. Soho has it's own (or any other you may wish to purchase) templates, FP will create practically anything. Soho has Autorised Users, DB, shopping cart, and many other features that FP doesn't have. FP has absolute freedom of layout that Soho doesn't have. And, at the end, each user has his own requirements and his own likes/dislikes. I can't tell what is best for you. However, a combination is also possible (FP, or Blueoda) for the main site, Soho for the eventual shop or members are.

Lat: Soho is free with your VH account, FP is a paid for product.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X