X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pay pal not getting payment

Lordy!

When you buy an SSL, VodaHost includes the Dedicated IP account .... if you already have a regular hosting account, it will be "upgraded" for you!

You merely need to submit a ticket to support saying:
    "I have purchased an SSL + Dedicated IP account (transaction/receipt # xxxxxx) and request it be installed on my account with the domain primalleathers.com (User name xxxxx Password xxxxxx).
    Thank you!"

They will perform this task as promised, and email you back when completed with your new server/Dedicated IP number ..... then you use this new 'account info' to configure your PayPal the way you did earlier (this time with the missing element).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

RIGHT'ON I should be hearing back soon from vodahost
      Thanks for the good advice.

Randie

Comment

Pay pal isnt missing. Hes trying to take credit cards with NO MERCHANT account and NO SSL. So they wont process of course.

Randie.. you called me and took notes.. WHAT HAPPENED? LOL If you want to take cc onsite.. you have to have a merchant account. No way around it.. you also have to have a merchant account to process those cards and the gateway...ONSITE.

Paypal does it on its own, but it wont process the credit cards ONSITE.. so you need to untick that.. until you get the merchant account..ssl and dedicated ip..and just leave the PAYPAL processor ticked on there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
          Pay pal isnt missing. Hes trying to take credit cards with NO MERCHANT account and NO SSL. So they wont process of course.
          Thanks! I was getting flabbergasted thinking there was confusion about the differences between "Dedicated IP Account" and "Merchant hosting account" and didn't draw a line between "Merchant Proccessing Account" since PayPal was already mentioned as set up (as if he had PayPal Pro).

Whew!

Comment

NO.. just paypal freebie. LOL

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Well I got my ssl & ip setup and today I reciecved my first cc sale for a leather jacket so it seems to be working now. Im still not sure what the merchant account is for or if I even have one. I thought it was what I got when I signed up to soholaunch merchant account. So anyhow it is working now thanks to evryones help. I also took care of a couple personal request from Karen Mac.

Randie

Comment

Originally posted by primalleather View Post
                Well I got my ssl & ip setup and today I reciecved my first cc sale for a leather jacket so it seems to be working now.
                Congratulations!

.... and on we go!

Comment

Working...
                X