How to put images in footer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to put images in footer

Actually, I do not know CSS. I am just trying with trial and error.

I just want to know sample code, if possible.
    Chitra B. Gurung
    EVERGREEN Tours,
    Kathmandu, Nepal
    www.egtours.com

Comment

Having just dealt with a lot of template and other issues while moving my site to SOHO I can offer this advice. It is easier to work within soho than to modify the template, that being said.

Karen suggested a custom include, I have grown to love these as it allows you to easily and quickly add information to your site. I looked at the site you listed as an example and am guessing that you want pictures at the bottom that each link to a specific page or item.

What I would try is build a table in front page or some other page builder with a table in it and put a picture in each box of the table, if you want 5 pictures build a table 1 row X 5 column and initially set it to say 50px per box.

Now choose the pictures you want and using something like pixresizer make them all the same size. Then insert these pictures into the table and attach the link to each one. To do this properly and not have a jumble of different colored backgrounds you need to use something like photoshop and remove the backgrounds from all the photos.

After having completed all of this, getting the size you want set copy all the html and past it into notepad. Then save the note pad as whatever.inc. Now upload this to SOHO via file manager, then in soho go to the page you want to add this to and drag the custom inc box to the bottom of the page and select the whatever.inc file to add the row of pictures to the bottom of the page.

Not sure of the max size of a file you do this way so if it is too large you may have to do 2 or even 3 smaller files and put the custom inc boxes side by side.

Hope this helps and gives you some ideas.
      Dan

Our SOHO built site

Comment

If possible I want to edit from template so that I do not need to put in individual pages.
        Chitra B. Gurung
        EVERGREEN Tours,
        Kathmandu, Nepal
        www.egtours.com

Comment

Well then you will have to resize that footer area to accomodate the images correctly.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I will prepare code and resize to put in but I am not sure where to paste exactly in the template.
            Chitra B. Gurung
            EVERGREEN Tours,
            Kathmandu, Nepal
            www.egtours.com

Comment

Working...
            X