Adding Database to Soholaunch site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adding Database to Soholaunch site

Yes, just add a second email seperated by a coma in the required fields... will it sort EMAILS BY STATE.. NO.. all orders will be emailed to whatever you enter.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

OK, new question, I think it's related (enough) to the title theme of this thread: In the tutorial video, "Using the Database Table Manager," near the end it says, "Select the data table that you wish to use as your authenticated user data."

I don't understand this. If all I'm trying to do is simultaneously add multiple users to my secure users area by batch authenticating (as the video specifically says I can do), why do I need to select a data table to use as my authenticated user data? That is, if they are brand-new names and related data being added to the table, why (or how can they possibly) authenticate them against any data already in any of my tables? THANK YOU.

Comment

lmao.. without watching the video to figure out what you are on about.. id have to guess that you might have MORE than ONE table for users.. by group for instance.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Um . . . not clear on what you mean. To clarify . . . this video shows how to create a table and add users (one at a time) to it:

This other video, near the end, says that "batch authenticating" is the way to add many users to your secure users area (which is what I want to do, instead of the 1-at-a-time method):

But, as they are brand-new names and related data being added to the table, why (or how can I possibly) authenticate them against any data already in any of my tables? Shouldn't it simply be a matter of uploading an Excel (or similar, data-formatted) file containing the new records?

Comment

well you need sohos format..

If you look at soho users area you can see you can make members part of a GROUP, so that only certain pages are available for that GROUP. Public.. is default.. meaning its open to everyone who views the site.

You could for instance make available users only in the state of OHIO.. and certain products availble only to theml Or california, or lets say.. men over 50 etc etc.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X