Dynamic Shipping Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic Shipping Options

I currently use CartManager shopping cart with BV & W6 site builders. I was taking a look at Soholaunch to see if its cart would be a good option for a site of mine www.WoodJits.com that I've made the e-comm capability dormant right now. Unfortunately it looks like the shipping options are rigid like StoresOnline ie a set cost per product.
    As far as I can see there are no built-in or plug-ins for UPS/FEDEX/USPA/Cda Post etc.
    It appears that if I want to use dynamic shipping costing then I'll have to find & buy plug-ins from 3rd parties.

Can anyone confirm that please

Thanks
    John
    CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
    HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

Re: Dynamic Shipping Options

Yes there are real time shipping option plugins.. several of them... just go to the addons.soholaunch.com

You are correct that you cant do it without customization either on your own or to purchase one of the ones for sale. This is fairly typical with ALL BUILDERS off the SOL platform. Not everything comes out of the box ready for FULL USE.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen, Thanks
      I'll go investigate some more - of course the next question will be do these ones also cater for shipping from Canada!
      CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
      HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

Comment

Theres one called AR Config where you can make a form to add to your products and charge individually whatever you need to do.. so that would cover even canada ..however, it wouldnt be REAL TIME .. youd have to set a price etc...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X