Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation can not be completed

Gentlemen:
    Practically I have same problem like "zuriatman". I'm new, I'm interested but my knowledge isn't too good with cpanel.
    In installing Soholaunch i got the following:
    Install Soholaunch Pro Edition (2/3)
    The installation can not be completed:
    - You chose to install in the main directory of the domain carlos-arano.com.ar, but there are conflicting filenames, therefore we can not proceed. Following filenames already exist in the main directory of the domain carlos-arano.com.ar (path="/home/nvelbm/public_html/").You must manually remove these files before proceeding with auto-installation:
    images

Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.

Please let me know how to remove those files. I tried to find them but I couldn't.
    Regards
    carlosarano
    Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Re: Installation can not be completed

You are trying to install Soho in your public_html. Obviously it already contains some files that have the same names as some of the diles that Soho will install. Therefore Soho gives this error message.

If you do want to install Soho in public_html, connect with FTP and delete all files from it, then proceed to installation. If, instead, you want to install Soho in a subfolder, FIRST create a subdomain (through your CPanel, in example create the subdomain "soho" or "shop" if you want to use it as an e-shop, then you can install Soho in the subdomain.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have a problem installing Soholaunch.
      I installed it with Fantastico and then I went to the http://itaxi.biz/sohoadmin and obtained the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
      Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@itaxi.rd77.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
      More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
      Victor
      My Website

Comment

Try changing the "sohoadmin" folder permissions to 755, using FTP or File Manager
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you Navaldesign. Your advice worked very well. Now, I will try to use it.
          Regards,
          carlosarano
          Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

I changed that file to 0755 and still with the same error. The other files are:
            fantastico_filelist.txt 0644
            fantversion.php 0644

What other thing should I do?
            Victor
            My Website

Comment

Which file ??

The folder should be set to 755, individual files to 644.

If you still have issues, check which folder causes these issues and change its permissions too.
              Navaldesign

Comment

where do you find soho admin file permissions? i looked with file manager I cannot find such a thing a si am facing the same problem

Comment

I did what Navaldesgin said about the subdomain as "shop" and I am unable to see the login part etc etc.. Do you know what seems to be the problem here? The downloading was succesful, however I am having problems with the soholaunch and its showing this:

Index of /

cgi-bin
                  fantastico_fileslist.txt
                  fantversion.php
                  sohoadmin

Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at shop.arizonascorpions.org Port 80

Comment

Working...
                  X