This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview Template

I am starting a new soho site and want to preview the templates but all i get is a blank page. What do I need to do to see what the template looks like?
    Andy

www.demarcoinstrumentrepair.com

Re: Preview Template

Soholaunch has the ability to view pages individually in Preview via the Page Manager Dashboard prior to saving updates, but it is not the same Preview function as offered by BlueVoda .... you are confusing "Page" and "Template" (Theme) altogether. You can only view Preview if a Theme has been installed, and are able to view an overview of themes via the Template Manager Dashboard, again, found in the online Admin Dashboard only.

You may need to simply find a published "Demo" of the Theme in question to explore the interior pages and formatting. Otherwise, you should accept the fact you cannot "Preview" a page (updated or not) unless that Theme has been properly installed upon your installation!

You would do yourself a favor by studying the various threads in the Official Soholaunch Support Forums, and referring specifically to the User Manual for detailed explanations of function, configuration, and general operating methods. It is written in a very easy-to-follow logic and manner on purpose, so nearly anyone with no prior experience can become quickly adept using Soholaunch to produce predictably optimal results.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X