menu navigation & create pages won't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menu navigation & create pages won't work

I signed up to authorize.net in order to take credit cards and open a shopping cart on my website. Under the menu navigation in my sohoadmin section, I copied the following code given to me by authorize.net

<!-- (c) 2005, 2013. Authorize.Net is a registered trademark of CyberSource Corporation --> <div class="AuthorizeNetSeal"> <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">var ANS_customer_id="e31b4cff-7253-4f0e-a5aa-ad76c899297f";</script> <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="//verify.authorize.net/anetseal/seal.js" ></script> <a href="http://www.authorize.net/" id="AuthorizeNetText" target="_blank">Electronic Commerce</a> </div>

I copied it into the menu navigation page where you can add url links. Now I can not do anything on the menu navigation… nothing shows up on it. I can't even see a new page if I create one. I need to get rid of the script I put in from authorize.net...but have no clue what to get rid of.

I need help getting back to where my pages show up and I can work on my website.

Thanks, Sherry
    Signs4Superior.com

Re: menu navigation &amp; create pages won't work

What do I do, if I never get help with my problem?
    Signs4Superior.com

Comment

It is a third party script that I input in the incorrect spot, that caused by problem. I copied the script into one of the places below the menu navigation section, where you can link urls into your website. Now I can not see my navigation pages. It also messed up my create/edit page section.
      Signs4Superior.com

Comment

I have no idea (no one can see over your shoulder, and you don't even provide a URL to the site as you are required by Forum Rules so anyone can take a look).

If you can't get any help from Soholaunch Support Forums or VodaHost Customer Support, you might have to reset your Soholaunch installation, and, depending how far along you got before you messed it up, that could be rather demoralizing to say the least ....

UPDATE: I added your Soholaunch Website to your Forum Signature as a convenience ... www.Signs4Superior.com
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X