Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cannot see my font, what file to look in ..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot see my font, what file to look in ..?

I have found one mistake in all my edits with my web site. Step 4 of the check out for customers "verify order details" the shipping and billing info is black as is my back ground. i cannot find where in any files i can change that color to a white or something. I am new to HTML though so this may be something very simple i have learned alot along the way trial and error this one i cannot find myself. thanks for your help

SOHOLAUNCH: PGM Cart Module
    LockJaw Jigs

cant see my text need help fixing please

i am learning the HTML coding and all is going well but 2 things on my web site www.lockjawjigs.com I am having problems with. when you go to product review you cannot see what your suposed to me putting in the lines to fill it out. Black Back ground and black font. i cannot find where to change it or maybe i am looking in the wrong file even. Also same problem with customers when they are checking our and supposed to cee there shipping and billing address they are the same way. Anyone with a tip i would GREATLY appriciate it. once i fix those bugs i am good to go thanks

SOHOLAUNCH: PGM Cart Module
    LockJaw Jigs

Comment

Re: cannot see my font, what file to look in ..?

You should have referred to the Soholaunch User Manual before trying your hand at "editing" .... in any event, your best bet is to seek help from the Soholaunch Support Forums, as beyond installation guides, basic Tutorials, and specific installation Support, VodaHost does not offer support for Soholaunch.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X