Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Creating Google/Froogle CSV files

Originally posted by Bethers
    Vasili - I've always had a problem with Google being "big brother"!
    I know! More like "devious, greedy, arrogant, and bad-seed brother" who is following Wal*Mart's example of dictating by reasons of a big wallet without regard for anyone else or for the future!

Why do you think there is always "issues" regarding their 'free' search tool people so blindly put on their web pages? Don't people see that their efforts to merge Adsense, Ads by Google, their Web Metrics Panel, Sponsored SE Ads, and 'peer-friendly' business services like Yahoo carts all form a framework for control and segmentation of the internet into "popularity/access for a price" later on??? (like *****'s post of the moves Congress is making toward a "tiered" internet via tax, and AOL's Certified Email program.....everyone thinks it is just a cute post).

People just don't seem to get it. The big picture is too much strain on their eyes, I guess.....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Creating Google/Froogle CSV files

Vasili,

Its exactly like the break up of the MA BELLES a few years ago, who have now re-emerged under new names like Sprint, AT&T that have supposedly bought out all the lil dogs yapping at their heels. Im NOT suprised that the internet follows suit, only its bigger than ENRON and almost impossible to topple.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X