X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cart with Instant Download

Originally posted by Dana View Post
    Hello to the group,
    Does anyone know of a free or low cost shopping cart that offers an instant download for purchases. For example, if I sell my ebook or audio files I would like the client to get an instant email with a link to their purchase.
    I think MAL has a 50 product limit. Does anyone know of any others?
    Ebay calls them digital downloads and they seem to sell well.
    Does Soho do this?

Thanks from a newbie
    Dana
    Hi Dana,

I was looking for the same thing and came across My Digital Dispatch, it is a software that is very easy to use and they install the software for you if you cant do it yourself. I purchased this software and it was very easy to list all my inventory and items for sale. This works perfectly with ebay or your website. Unfortunately I found out to late that this version does not support shopping cart but that the next version that will be released next week will support shopping cart as well.

So maybe this is a program you are looking for.

Here is the link: www.mydigitaldispatch.com

Best Regards
    Yvonne12

Comment

Re: Cart with Instant Download

I'm going to use Mals service. What I've done is make a new page in BV for each download with a long, complicated name. Publish each one. Then list each product in the download section of Mals Kart which gives them the address of the download they're purchased when the payment is confirmed. Mals also has a link for another firm which will manage unlimited downloads for you for a yearly fee. If you have lots that could be forth while. I might look into them myself later.
      www.dinkdy.info
      www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
      www.thegemlovers.com
      www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Working...
      X