No announcement yet.

How to customize PP shopping cart page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to customize PP shopping cart page?

Originally posted by jasmine07 View Post
    I've managed to customise the payment page using Paypal. Go to My Account, Profile, then (under selling preferences) Custom Payment Pages. This enables you to add your own logo etc.

However, I have a question regarding the Image URL. Paypal suggests using an image only if it is stored on a secure server. I read that I can purchase SSL through Blue Voda but is Paypay not already using a secure server? I don't really want to purchase a certificate just to upload an image onto their page.

Any suggestions please?

Hello to All,

I have two websites with different logo and and want to show both of them on the paypal page respectively when user checkout from any of my website.
    Javed Zia Khan

Comment

Re: How to customize PP shopping cart page?

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
      Hi .. you can do this .. is this where you are looking? Is this what stops short, sorry if this is where you have already been, but you should be able to do so ...
      Transfer money online in seconds with PayPal money transfer. All you need is an email address.

Availability
      Custom Payment Pages can be used with all PayPal Website Payment pages, including those for Buy Now Buttons, Donations, Shopping Cart, Subscriptions, and Web Accept Express. The page style you select will apply to every page in the payment flow, including account creation for new PayPal users. The ability to create Custom Payment Pages is available exclusively to Premier and Business Account holders.
      Hi
      I have created a custom payment page via pay pal and set it as my primary page but I cannot get it to show when I try my pay now buttons??? the standard one always shows. Paypal say that when you create a new button you will get the option to select what payment page you need but I don't get that oprion when I am creating a button and I can't see how to do it,,,,, help/////

Thanks

Paul

Comment

Working...
      X