paypal cart says info incomplete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: paypal cart says info incomplete

So does that mean the BV Buy Now buttons are no good because PP changed the code? Will BV be updating the buttons to the new code?
    In th meantime, how do I delete that line of code? I can open the HTML window for the button and see the code, but I don't know how to change it.

thanks so much for your help!
    L
    HumBird
    www.Humnew.com

Comment

Originally posted by HumBird View Post
      So does that mean the BV Buy Now buttons are no good because PP changed the code? Will BV be updating the buttons to the new code?
      In th meantime, how do I delete that line of code? I can open the HTML window for the button and see the code, but I don't know how to change it.

thanks so much for your help!
      L
      I believe from what I have seen in other posts lately in this forum that when Vodahost bring out the next updated version of BV this issue will be fixed.

In the meantime as far as removing the code goes I haven't been following this but if you can open the html box and SEE the code that needs removing then I would presume you highlight that line of code and hit the delete button?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Please read Important PayPal Code Change
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X