X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Important PayPal Code Change

Comment

Go to www.alpenakarate.com after you ENTER, click on Northside Fight Club on the menu. Scroll down to "Buy Cool Stuff" and click.

Comment

I did find your page.

ALL your add to cart buttons code have the problematic line. Are you sure you edited/saved/published the updated version of the page? if you published it, are you sure you published it to the correct location / with the correct name ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I downloaded the new version of BV to my desktop, even labeled it BVnew. I click on the icon and get my web site. I loaded all new buttons. What else can I do? Am I supposed to transfer my pages to the new web builder, or what?

Comment

You need to install the new version of BV, not simply download it. Once done, it will replace the old program.

Then, open your page (the one with the butons) in this new BV. Save the page and publish. Bv will now create the buttons code without the problematic line.

The new version does NOT include the problematic line in the generated page. If it has, it can ONLY mean that you have not used the new version but the old one.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I do install it.

Comment

I downloaded 9.3 Installed it. It is listed on my control panel (PC) as an installed program. I am still getting bad PayPal buttons.
                alpenakarate.com

Comment

The strange thing is, they worked at some point, because I have a payment in my PayPal account!

Comment

I fixed it.

Comment

How did you fix it? i went through the same thing- installed new BV, got new buttons- all worked great! But it does not work now and the code does not have the problem line so I can't even go back to the "create your own HTML button/delete the bad code" solution.
                      the page is http://humnew.com/blog-buy-menu.html
                      the last item "Pitchers with Cherry Trio" has the button that does not work. The painting just above it has a button I created after the new BV install.
                      HumBird
                      www.Humnew.com

Comment

Actually the only button I made with the new BV button was "marigolds" on the left column. I just now copied the code from that HTML, put in the new title and price for the new item and made a new button. It worked fine. So why didn't the button I created off the icon work?

Just tested the BV button again and it worked this time. guess I'll just have to be careful to test each button...
                        I'd still like to know how ZenWarrior "fixed" it.
                        HumBird
                        www.Humnew.com

Comment

In both your case and in Zenwariors case it was probably a cache issue.
                          Your browser was (probably) still displaying the old code. You need to refresh your browser before testing the new buttons.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Even though I installed the new version of BV and would click on that icon, I was still getting the old version. I deleted the old version, everything works fine!
                            If a page does not publish ( replace the old page ) rapidly press F5 about a dozen times. When you stop, you should see the screen go blank, and then the new page will load. Running a CC or registry cleaner helps, then reboot.
                            I am no PC person, just learned this stuff from the great crew at BV!

Comment

Working...
                            X