Paypal buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paypal buttons

Thanks, mrmagoo! I was kicking that can of worms around, but didn't think to pour them out! HeHe!

Mark...why is that green form a form?? Couldn't it just be a "shape" with that color scheme?

Comment

There's no form on the page. But the lightbox was stretched over the whole page.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

After further review I must change my call (post#16)!! The only other form I see is the Google Ads and the PayPal codes are outside that form??
        Now I'm really confused!

Comment

Thanks, Ramsey!!

Comment

Originally posted by judavvforum View Post
            After further review I must change my call (post#16)!! The only other form I see is the Google Ads and the PayPal codes are outside that form??
            Now I'm really confused!
            Well.. hold you're breath (with the rest of us) as Mark is just resaving the page I sent him, publishing and hopefully it will work... I don't know for certain I have fixed it until he does

Patiently waiting
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

i dont agree with you mar. there are 2 forms on his page, one with the navigation on the left and the other in the middle. his text on the left has most of the titles outside of the form and will not be considered part of the form.
              mrmagoo144
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
                i dont agree with you mar. there are 2 forms on his page, one with the navigation on the left and the other in the middle. his text on the left has most of the titles outside of the form and will not be considered part of the form.
                mrmagoo144
                www.videopostcards.info
                Sorry, I didn't phrase my post very well...

There are no forms on his page that I can see are affecting this paypal button. If there was he has removed them before he sent the page to me.

Sorry.. somethimes I type too quick!

Comment

he is using the green box on the left and middle as a form. if you take his page from existing html you will see the 2 forms. pay pal buttons will not work inside a form.
                  mrmagoo144
                  mrmagoo144
                  www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
                    he is using the green box on the left and middle as a form. if you take his page from existing html you will see the 2 forms. pay pal buttons will not work inside a form.
                    mrmagoo144
                    www.videopostcards.info
                    HUGE MASSIVE apologies... I just spotted it! Never seen that done before and so missed it.... Ok, back to plan B...

Comment

no problem
                      mrmagoo144
                      mrmagoo144
                      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Problem Solved

Mark has now got the problem in hand and is working on it, thanks to MrMagoo

Comment

Guys,
                          I cannot thankyou enough for all the support......you guys really get into it when duty calls,huh? What a conversation that has taken place since I buried my face in my website.
                          POOR WEB DESIGN on MY PART! I hope I said that in my original post,regardless, Mrmagoo,THANKS!!!you hit the nail right on the head,I was worried it was something incompatable I may have thrown together early on and time went by and I published not realizing that even though the buttons worked fine the first goaround(before putting ontop of forms) I did make some significant and stupid changes since then.
                          I've decided,and for god sakes hold your breath, to change alot more than just the forms to shapes. I've always liked the feel of the site but a few things that i wanted to do as afterthoughts are getting done now.I figure might as well since I have to delete forms on 20 some odd pages.I haven't started with the buttons yet ,realizing now what the hell I had done but I'm starting at the beginning since this is where it all began .

Ramsey,just like always I owe you one brotha!

and Dave,thanks for hangin' with me throughout the a.m.
                          I never coulda gotten this figured out without you guys....I promise you I'm much better at sawing logs and operating the mill......I published a new homepage so far with no FORMS www.logstolumber.org just shapes.You know,thats what I thought I was doing to begin with.Form,Shape whats the diff...Thats what I thought!!! I'll get the rest done asap!!

Again,I'm humbly grateful for the support and it reminds me in an ever so vivid way...why I signed up here! Thankyou , Mark
                          "This is my fifteenthousandth time...and I still do not know what I am doing!"

Comment

You are quite welcome, Mark. This forum and the people on it are just another of the great benefits of being a member of the VodaHost family! Don't you feel sorry for those people that go with other hosting services...just to save a couple bucks?!

As for me....I love to help people and everytime I do I learn more about this game!

Good luck with your website and if you run into trouble with the upcoming changes....never fear; there will be plenty of kind people to ask for help!

Good Day.

Comment

looks good so far and good luck
                              mrmagoo144
                              mrmagoo144
                              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
                              X