Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ok ... take a stab

Originally posted by davidundalicia
    LadyEye: You have obviously spent a gret deal of time and effort in creating
    this super site. I endorse all of the above comments and I have included you in THE SHOWCASE OF WEBSITES.
    When you get time you may want to JOIN the TOPSITES Index

have fun

Wow ... now I am the one who is speechless, (well sort of I am usually never lost for words). I really really appreciate what you have all said, it really means alot to me. Yes, I have spent alot of time on the site, I do it for the players, I do it for the fans, I do it for the parents that are not near our town, they can watch their son through the lens of my camera, I do it for the club, and I do it for myself, I do it volunteer, No Pay. My reward is someone telling me I do a good job and you people have given me more than a year's worth. I thank you all again. And David I shall join the topsites index, I am assuming I will find the link here somewhere and thank you for including the site in the showcase. I joined Blue Voda late June and I am still learning everyday, without this program none of this would be possible. It's fabulous and I love it. I'll be a lifetime member!!
    Gotta run now and download and upload more pics from tonight and a few s****s that happened during the game. Just wanted to thank you all very very much!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

We keeping stabbing, your site is going to look like a pin cushion. Lol

Look foward to reading your posts helping others.
      Good work LadyEye.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

You know I love your site Sis, I think you have done a wonderful job in such a short time. Bravo, you have worked hard, the Wolverines have a winner on their team.

Comment

Originally posted by Costume Lady
          You know I love your site Sis, I think you have done a wonderful job in such a short time. Bravo, you have worked hard, the Wolverines have a winner on their team.
          I see a pattern with the Canadians...they're multiplying on this forum...first THE BWServices Gang and now the sisters...lol...and they are making me look bad with their great sites....lol
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

ha ha Queen Bee ... we know you are the Queen and you can't top the Queen nor should you ever!!

And Bill if I can be of some help to anyone I surely will, it's been all experimental for myself as well, I am still learning and this forum is definitely the place for doing that. I am truly a fan!

Now Costume Lady ... I am glad you took my advice to come to the forum and post your site, thanks for your comments and I shall comment under your review ... ha ha, just remember I am your older sister!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

ha ha, just remember I am your older sister!!
              YEah remember to listen to your older sister costumelady...but gotta tell ya LAdyeye..never ever works for me....lol

Oh and thank you for ackknowledging my Queenly status..now if only all else would..I get now resp-ect...sigh ..<wanders of tucking inall six arms>
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Eh?
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Atta girl Queen Bee ... and I certainly know what you mean :)

Yeah Bill you know how they spell Canada eh?

C A N A D A

which is

C eh N eh D eh

:)

Right On Eh!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

LadyEye:

I can't believe this is your first Rodeo. I have spoted a few anomalies. I will get back to this thread after coffee and seeing the rest of this quite
                    large site.

Comment

ha ha circuspet ... fill that coffee with a shot of the good stuff ... lol

I'm posting the definition of your work anomalies ... can't wait till your break is over .... :)
                      1. Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule.
                      2. One that is peculiar, irregular, abnormal, or difficult to classify: “Both men are anomalies: they have... likable personalities but each has made his reputation as a heavy”
                      :) I like #2 .... ha ha

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Coffee? whoa haven't you all switched to tea?
                        Bill
                        www.blueearthtea.com
                        www.ftaaconsulting.com
                        www.iaval.com
                        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Just wondering, where you have been today?

Comment

LadyEye:

Ok, I guess you've never heard of "Dennys, home of the bottomless cup"

The first thing I noticed beyond the great color (love the metalic). was
                            that some of the pages dress right and some dress left. Since the page width is just over 800 the horizonal scroll bar needs to be moved left on some pages and right on others. It would take very little tweaking to slim them down, and then they could all be the same.

You've got me thinking about your posted definition: Thinking you must have your terms confused.......Heavy VS. Dence....and now I'm thinking that this Multitasking ( writing and thinking ) Is too heavy for someone so dence.....Still waiting to see the photo tricks.....Going back to your site
                            after I get some bread crumbs ( don't want to get lost... it's so big )

Comment

hmmm ... well I like Bill, am an avid Tea Drinker ... coffee has never been my thing ... English Breakfast my flavor and of course, Red Rose "Only in Canada they say" ....

I've been real busy, the club is going through try-outs at this moment, so it's a grueling 18 - 20 hrs a day work ....

Photo tricks - ha ha ... don't think I have any tricks up my sleeve for those, only meaning I am taking plenty photos throughout try-outs ....

Circus-Pet, can you identify a couple of the pages you are referring to so that I am able to figure out the problem ... the screen resolution on my computer is set at 1024 by 768 ... I have my pages all set at 1000, centering at 800,(or so I think) I have no scrollbar on any of my pages from my view so maybe I just need to reset all my pages to 800 instead of the 1000,? (What I've actually done is set the page properties to 1000 and set my template for my page at the 100 mark on the left and the 900 mark on the right - maybe that is the problem ????) hmmm ... help me here ... I may be a while getting back to you, a busy hectic day and night ahead of me .... thanks for your assistance with any help you can provide ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

LadyEye:

In a word: Persbyopia.... an eye afliction that affects most people over 40, requiring the inflected to wear reading glasses to read small print.

By setting your page properties to 800 w and your font to no smaller than 12,you will not only make it easier on your LadyEyes, but will make your site more comfortable and more accessable to your older viewers ( Mums, Fathers, and Grands ) eh.

P.S. Setting your screen resolution to 800 X 600 helps too

Comment

Working...
                                X