Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rate my site

Hey Beth,

I have been used to this software Cofee cup html from years, that i haven't updated it also from years. i am quite used to it. i don't wanna switch to any other software. no hard feelings though.

:)
    nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

One more question Beth, like for my "about us" page, how do i put the <title> of the page:

1) web design, graphic design | nhugu.com | about us (or)
      2) web design, graphic design | about us | nhugu.com

#1 or #2

sameer
      nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Well, since you are used to coffee cup - you'll need to know where to go to change your meta and titles. Unfortunately, I don't know where that would be in that software. It should be where you insert meta information.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hello Bethers,

i mean to say which one of them #1 or #2 would be appropriate for an "about us" page?

Comment

Either - but it isn't a page I'd put those keywords on - as you're probably using them on another page - and using the SAME keywords over and over will have your pages competing - this is an instance where
            About Us | nhugu.com
            would probably be sufficient.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

It looks great! One thing, I would use a form for the email. It actually makes the site look more professional. Other than that, I cant see anything wrong with it. Lovely design.

Regards
              Teri

Comment

looks really good

Comment

thankx Bethers,

ur a great help

Comment

Hello Bethers,

i forgot one information in post #16, i also use dreamweaver.

hey guess what, i just downloaded BlueVoda. i will definately check it out today.

:)

Comment

Hello again ppl,

I have made some changes in my website. Please do go through it and i will be waiting for some suggestions from you all.

thankx in advance.

Comment

Working...
                      X