Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revamped my website and good eyes to look at!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Revamped my website and good eyes to look at!

How about having pages that they click to and you have more information on them - and give them the info to contact you for even further info? Those are the types of pages that se's love - give info on where that tour would go - entice - make people drool cuz they want it so much.

And those pages can then be optimized for the particular place - let people find you who are looking to travel to those places specifically!
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Cindy,

Again I love it and I do have a list of things that maybe you can use or pick through...currency changer...world weather and such....Let me know
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Your desktop weather thing isnt lining up right on my monitor.. its like split in half or doubled or something.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen Mac: Thank you, your the first I've heard say that. ummm may need to take sharon up on that world weather link she has. I'll look at that

Beth: Great Idea. I'll work on putting together pages specific to those areas that I am certified in.

Sharon: I'll be in touch or maybe you could email your world weather and currency exchanger links. That would be great.

Thank you all so much!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi Cindy,
            Just love the site,what a great job you have done.I love the booking engine,you should be proud.All the best.
            regards
            Jay
            www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

I can't find the "news" page that was originally mentioned....am I getting that blind?

Menu systems should have a target option (as well as alternate text) for you to modify your "window" preferences. Interesting that you say you have published as php....

Your CLIA image is not linked for verification...(that is required, if you are to use it on your website).

Are you YTB, or is this an affiliate hosted site? If it is hosted, I would opt to have a customized header in place of the YTB. If allowed, you may wish to actually place the engine on your website as either a Flash code element, or even an HTML coded script (especially if as you say you publish in php). I am currently doing just this with a Travel Impressions/Amex Travel utility for a travel client of my own....

Otherwise, I think it is coming around quite nice......
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X