Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Feedback

Originally posted by captrac
    Thanks folks and as I said before, I'm open to suggestions. One thing that I've noticed about building your own website, is that what you see on your own computer, will be diffrent on someone else's.
    Not necessarily......using different browsers to "proof" your work eliminates a lot of back-tracking.

I personally appreciate simplicity in it's many forms, but I seem to think that you have a blended format: part is very techno and crisp, and part is basic and bland (the spelling, distorted pictures, and textual under-developments, etc.). This is to me the main issue in what I find incongruent, or even unsettling.......surely there is a way to "upgrade" the overall look into one that appears more cohesive??
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Mr. Vasili:
      Thank you for the feedback and yes I'm always looking for ways to improve my website, but I've been to your website looking for ideas. I'm impressed with your grammaticalness (yes it's in the dictionary) and the multimedia. But it does not help with the overall concept of your website. First, it's confusing to navigate. Also, how about the placement of three of the most powerful words in business terminologies. Vision, Innovation, Commitment. They are so small that they are barely legible. In the about company section, the more word is linked to a blank http. Under the Service section, the more links back to the intro page. In the Premier Solutions under the Innovative Success section, none of the links work. There plenty of other erros that I found. That's why I do not indulge myself in giving negative construcs because I'm about lifting people up instead of tearing them down. Your mastery of the English language is superb, and I applaude you for that, but humble yourself.

Comment

Check all of your links on all of your pages - they don't all work. For instance the ABOUT US link doesn't work from all of your pages.
        Also, there are several typos, spelling and grammatical errors throughout that need to be corrected. All of these are minor errors, but viewed together they can present an overall impression of carelessness.
        One last thing - the banner on the contact page is different than the banner on all the other pages - is that intentional?
        On the plus side, the site is easy to get around, and the information seems clearly presented.
        Good Luck.
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Seems you have much work yet to do on your site ... if you pay attention to the comments of the previous posters I believe you will accomplish your task of completing your website. Images as well need work. It is no doubt alot of work but Voda makes it easy.

You have chosen to list your site under customer reviews, in doing so, you also stated you were open to any critique. At no point in this thread have I seen anyone that may have responded to you, ask you for your opinion of their site. This thread is about your site. You should concentrate on staying on that task and accept the solid advice given to you by your voda peers.I believe that your slinging attempts to ridicule others here that have been willing and are providing you with free, solid and sound advice, just may not be willing again.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

captrac: Nice looking site. I think with a little more work you will have a great site! I see what they mean above, by your services page, not looking the same. Maybe you intended that? Also I find that your About us link isn't working. Although you want to keep it simple, I would like to see a little more content. Right now, all that sticks in my head is your affiliates page. Ditto to everything else said, and I love your header/logo! I also like the way you put your address over the picture in your contact page. Keep up the good work!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
              captrac: Nice looking site. I think with a little more work you will have a great site! I see what they mean above, by your services page, not looking the same. Maybe you intended that? Also I find that your About us link isn't working. Although you want to keep it simple, I would like to see a little more content. Right now, all that sticks in my head is your affiliates page. Ditto to everything else said, and I love your header/logo! I also like the way you put your address over the picture in your contact page. Keep up the good work!
              Dream Lady, your feedback is the type of comment that I can appreciate. You and Naval Design are the ones that I've noticed to be less focused on imposing rank and correcting the behaviors of others and more focused on providing assistance and encouragement. Happy New Years.

Comment

Working...
              X