Yes....Thats what I call a niche market..L@@K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yes....Thats what I call a niche market..L@@K

Hi everyone.......I hope a few of you reading this post can remember the original website I built.....It had the flash intro at the begining and a few said page loading times were afffected by this and recommmended that I got rid of it. Well....I have done that and more! After looking through several websites to try and build a picture of what I wanted I have finally completed my website. I felt that by giving a simple design and neutral colours it gives the site a cleaner//fresher look.....anyway take a look and I will let you decide for yourselves.Any comments welcome.
    Also does anyone know of a bluevoda addon that could maybe increase customer confidence before they use my service

www.paypal2postalorder.co.uk

Comment

Looks nicely done, loads quickly, soft looking ... be careful underlining anything that doesn't link anywhere, underlines should be set to links ...

are you an affiliate with Voda? Sign up if you are not, there is one blue voda small logo that says click to verify, you could add this to your site ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, that’s some improvement on the old black & white model. Well done! Like the feel, It nearly makes me want to give you my money! But not today. Lol.
        Got a couple of suggestions. The text & pages are jumping side to side & up & down a bit on page transition. You have a select box at the bottom of charges & when you select an amount it goes to the page. It would be nice to have this box on all charge pages so if the visitor likes, they can go to the next price instead of having to back click.
        The terms & conditions may look better as a popup or a link to another page. Think it would keep the page looking nice & clean.

Great improvement, & I quite liked the black & white one.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I agree that this is a vast improvement - gives the professional feel you need.

Good job.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Simplicity Sells.....and brevity creates retention.
            You have achieved both, and with the refreshed presentation you assist consumer interaction and comfort.

Well done.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

WOW....Thank you everybody for your support. My next step is to tidy up the terms and conditions as pointed out. Does anybody have any ideas as to what I could add to increase customer confidence? Maybe im missing a simple all out honesty statement,maybe a live help/chat page? Does anything stand out to you? I would really appreciate any feedback or links to software that could help? Thanks to all, Steve

Comment

If you can get a legitimate testimonial from a company people know - that would work. A legitimate link to a press release or newspaper article on your business would give legitimacy to people coming on.

Most of the seals, etc won't have an effect on yours, because they are for giving people security that the purchase is safe - but I can't imagine anyone already using paypal is going to be afraid of paypal.

Is what you're doing sanctioned in anyway by Paypal that you could use any documentation saying so?
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

To offer effective assurance, you may wish to consider getting an SSL cert from VodaHost. This elevates your site to "secure" level, which speaks volumes to potential clients worldwide far beyond pretty pictures or shallow words.

In many cases, Client Comments or Testamonials relay client satisfaction, or even help to point out how different markets have utilized the offering, but many times they are unnecessary and seen as if the business is "reaching" for consumer trust rather than capable of delivering it (as legitimacy is required to have SSL, bank account types, etc.).

It is my experience that the "straight sell" works best and delivers the immediate simplicity that truly "serves" the client. This is, in actuality, proof that such consumer ratings sites (i.e. BizRate and others) are more beneficial to not only "publish" these efforts, but as objective enitities, they are more "believeable" to the consumer.

Comment

Well thanks for the above suggestions, im wondering if the SSL cert is the way to go!? I personally think adding those 3 magic letters SSL would give potential customers a massive confidence boost and hopefully drive sales.

As im new to the SSL I`ve browsed through several sites offering the certificate and some offer 30 day trial etc is there any you would reccomend? Also I see that you have to install this cert, does this simply install over the current BV pages or is it something I should have installed at the begining?

Thanks again for all your time everybody

Comment

For the best solution for your SSL needs, you need look no further than here: http://www.vodahost.com/ssl.htm

Comment

Thank you, thats great................Roll on pay day ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X