Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Site Too Simple?

Originally posted by Vasili
    Chris is being extremely helpful (as always!).
    Ever since last night, I too have been musing a logo of sorts.....and this morning, I think I have accepted the concept and image in my head as viable, memorable, and "relevant" to your enterprise (this is where I delegate to the graphically talented, no time to do it myself nowadays):

How about an image of a "web" in your left corner of your header (lower left, arched to 1/5 top) upon which sits a spider typing at 2 computer keyboards...(making use of multiple "arms", demonstrating efficiency and capability) ??????

If not done too cartoonish, it will negate any negative connotations, and still be professionally recognizable (a brand) that conveys your focus: web optimization and writing ----the multiple keyboards.

OK....I'm done for now. Back in a week or so!
    Have fun!
    For you Vasili I will have him spinning on a bar stool playing the piano with all 8 legs on one thread, & I will animate him to a bohemian style French artist writing the logo on this one.
    Dam! I can’t delegate any more all my old staff work for someone else now.
    (This might take some time)
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Beth - could you give me egs of the SEO protocol you mean? keyword density in the pages. I just wanted to get the thing up at last (after a lot of prevaricating) and then tinker with it later, but would appreciate a bit of clarification? Thanks very much - no problem if you haven't got the time!

Vasali - love the image, thanks I think multiple arms would be great!

Chris - thanks so much! Do you think I should use the services of getlogos? I've heard they are good.

Best wishes
      Fiona

Comment

Can’t say I have heard of them.
        This bit of software is quite good & easy to use.
        Whether you need a character mascot, Facebook image, or a custom logo design – The Graphics Creator has easy tools that make designing images for your small business, your blogs, and your social media posts simple, fast, and fun!

Most logos that you can remember as an ID to a business are usually quite simple.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X