Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Up dated video and pages please look

Hi there
    you are fantastic i love my new buttons they look amazing. thanks so very much for that. I hope that I can get to a point where I can offer people advice and help with things but at the moment. sadly not.
    I am re doing my other pages as they took too long to load so I have only put my sparklky new buttons on a few pages I will continue with the rest later

once again thanks
    james

Comment

Hi there lady eye
      Thank you for doing that I was pulling my hair out and ready to start all over again. I will try it out and see how I get on
      many thanks
      your are great

james

Comment

Your welcome....they look fabulous ;o)
        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

You are welcome James and

You are doing great, things are really loading up quickly for me here and those shiny new buttons of Lindas are perfect ....

You are going to have one mighty "*****" looking site ....

Just noticed a little something .... on your about page

on the link to contact you ... you are missing the s in resume ...

enquiries is correct too, but I am so used to seeing inquiries ... a canadian's perspective, lol .....

Everything is looking fantastic!! Much success to you!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You two ladies are the best
            you have really helped me and I cannot thank you both enough.I need to get this to work and with your help I think i have a great looking site now, really thanks from the bottom of my heart.
            and also I just got a new contract !!!!! Yeah so i am going out to celebrate.........
            I wanted to add a way that people could send an e-card of my design to someone do you know a software program that will allow me to do that . but very simple and easy to configure. not the brightest button in the box when it comes to tech stuff !!
            so hope to hear from you soon
            i will change the resume x
            thanks

Comment

Congratulations on your new contract, you deserve to celebrate, hope it is just one of many to come ....

In so far as an ecard, here is a site that you can download their script and install ... it's not going to be easy, however, you follow instructions very well and I am certain you can figure this out ....

Here is the site They also have a support forum with people there to help you ... Give it a try, might just be what you are looking for ... you could have endless choices with your designs and photos ...

Speaking of you really wanting to get this to work for you, you really should "alt-text" your photos and images, since much of your pages are images and not text, it helps to give them alt-text, apparently this helps the search engines, and I am sure you may receive further help in that area from the experts on the board in that regard.

But double click on each image you have on each page and put a few words describing each in the alternate text area ... you will see where I mean ...

Also, consider doing this to your nav buttons as well .... it might be nice to say, gallery, contact webb & romic, etc. etc., on each of the buttons, instead of having the entire url (web address) shown when hovering over your new shiny buttons with your mouse ....

Good luck with everything, and you are welcome! Have fun!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

thanks will try it
                x

Comment

The pages are looking great - but the page titles need work :)

The gallery pages need titles - I just got the url on the one I looked at.

Then on the services page, you just through up keywords in a spammy manner. Remember, these words need to make sense to people. If someone bookmarks that page - what you put up there is what will save to their computer. Think of it like a mini headline for the page - yes, using keywords - but with spacing, commas or | or - to separate thoughts -

Hope that helps explain it.

Holly and Linda - great jobs!
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by webb and romic
                    You two ladies are the best
                    you have really helped me and I cannot thank you both enough.I need to get this to work and with your help I think i have a great looking site now, really thanks from the bottom of my heart.
                    and also I just got a new contract !!!!! Yeah so i am going out to celebrate.........
                    I wanted to add a way that people could send an e-card of my design to someone do you know a software program that will allow me to do that . but very simple and easy to configure. not the brightest button in the box when it comes to tech stuff !!
                    so hope to hear from you soon
                    i will change the resume x
                    thanks

Thank you James glad to be of help.

We have our own theatrical staff here you know?...oh yes

Me i'm the make up artist..making sure everyone looks good.

Ladyeye is the seamstress/wardrobe,
                    she makes sure everyones costume is the right size and fits perfectly.

Bethers is the Script writer..making sure everyone has the right words in the right place

Oh yes.. we have a full and talented staff here at the vodaland theatre lol
                    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
                      Thank you James glad to be of help.

We have our own theatrical staff here you know?...oh yes

Me i'm the make up artist..making sure everyone looks good.

Ladyeye is the seamstress/wardrobe,
                      she makes sure everyones costume is the right size and fits perfectly.

Bethers is the Script writer..making sure everyone has the right words in the right place

Oh yes.. we have a full and talented staff here at the vodaland theatre lol

lol Linda ... Miss MakeUp, MakeOver, lol .... I see a trend here, gee all females, lol ......... okay - let's burst the female bubble, (pity) and we must add to this - who has set the stage ...... None other than ***** & Gang and their Blue Voda Website Builder and Voda Hosting.

What a package eh!! Almost worth an advertising campaign there ***** .... lol James could put us all up in "lights" .... couldn't you James!!

A marvel idea at least!!

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

I could try ........
                        If I have not had a nervous breakdown before.
                        bethers.. thanks I was going to do it put to be honest I had had enough looking at the webiste and saveing and publishing for a while.. I will redo the other things tomorrow

Oh the e-cards.. did not understand a thing it is what i want but have no clue as to where to start uploading etc
                        oh well
                        just your opinion is it worth changing the video files into flasj files, and if so is there a free program that does that,
                        thanks james

Comment

Originally posted by webb and romic
                          I could try ........
                          If I have not had a nervous breakdown before.
                          bethers.. thanks I was going to do it put to be honest I had had enough looking at the webiste and saveing and publishing for a while.. I will redo the other things tomorrow

Oh the e-cards.. did not understand a thing it is what i want but have no clue as to where to start uploading etc
                          oh well
                          just your opinion is it worth changing the video files into flasj files, and if so is there a free program that does that,
                          thanks james
                          Hi James

I do not believe there is a free "flash program" so to speak that you would be able to use permanently to turn your videos into flash, I also don't think that you need to at all ... I think they look good and are working fine ... I do not have any problem with them at all ....

In so far as the e-cards, I'll have a look at it, I'll see if I can get some instructions to you - may take me a few days, but I'll see what I can do for you ... okay ...

Hope you enjoyed your celebration ... Take a break - things do not have to be built in a day!! :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi there
                            thanks for the info. Had a lovely drink at the bar with Linda last night. I am sure she will explain.
                            talk soon
                            james

Comment

Working...
                            X