Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my site!

Hey y'all!

Just finished redesigning my website and I'd like to know aht you think of it!

On my mozilla browser, some images don't show (banners mostly).

Also, if you go to empire poker review page, do you see a black vertical line ??? I put that as a rectangle shaped image and minimized its width to... I guess the minimum because I can't manage to get rid of it!! Tried everything but won't work... I even tried putting things in front of it ... no joy!

Anyway feel free to comment on whatever you may like or dislike!

PS : I know that how this works link doesn't work just didn't have time to fix it tonight.. I will tomorrow ;)!

Here's the URL : http://www.pokerbonusportal.com

Thanks
    Dario
    Free Poker Gifts - http://www.pokerbonusportal.com

Re: Check out my site!

Hi, you put some work into this one & it shows. (Nice one).
    Couple of tiny bits.
    http://www.pokerbonusportal.com/ to http://www.pokerbonusportal.com/partypoker_room.html & a few others have movement on page transitions. The top image is moving left to right.
    Not sure if Free Poker Gifts should be called Home page??

But all minor things to what you have created.

Good luck.
    Ps, not getting anything on this link http://www.pokerbonusportal.com/howitworks.html ??

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

nice site all but the one button worked
      on the page with the line - you might try holding using the tab key - just keep clicking on it it will move through the objects on the page -until the line gets its blue handles it is probably buried under something - when it has its handles delet it. might work
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Really nice site. Congratz

Comment

Well done and I love the colors
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi Dario,

I was waiting for one of those incredibly busy poker sites... but was pleasantly surprised. Good job
            Naturally Yours,
            Dori
            www.earthelixirs.com
            www.earthelixirsinc.com
            www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
            www.virtualdesigndiva.com
            www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Thanks all appreciate the comments!

I put my links to home page free poker gifts because I'm trying to optimize my main page for that keyword. Does this change anything or is it just the inbound links from other websites where the anchor text is taken into consideration ??

Thanks Collectors-info I'll fix the page transitions and also the howitworks.html page.

Cheers!
              Dario
              Free Poker Gifts - http://www.pokerbonusportal.com

Comment

I believe that all anchor text is taken into consideration. I could be wrong though but I am sure someone will come along and teach us both a thing or two, Dario.
                Keep up the good work.
                Naturally Yours,
                Dori
                www.earthelixirs.com
                www.earthelixirsinc.com

Comment

Dori, I know what you mean .. all poker sites usually have tons of advertisements on it and its usually cludered, but this one is not.

Good job!
                  Best regards,
                  Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dori
                    I believe that all anchor text is taken into consideration. I could be wrong though but I am sure someone will come along and teach us both a thing or two, Dario.
                    Keep up the good work.
                    Well, Dori, the jury is still out on that one actually!
                    The old rules (which were pretty reliable and predicatable) used to say that up to 1500 characters (approximately 1000 words) on your page were hard-cached and used a foundational Content construct, but the newest analyticals indicate that the majority of SE jobs are ranking an average of 350-500 words, and are taking into greater consideration the actual precision of how the entire page was "built": the are trying to scale a "Perfect Page Construct" model to websites, which take into account not only Key Words/Content/Overall Relevancy/Interior and Hard Links, but also the precision of layout (mirrored layouts, color matching, etc.) and percentage of dynamic content (not just changes/updated text content, but balance of forums, animated elements, etc.).

There has been an explosion of websites, and since everyone is basically trying to exploit the old set of construct rules, the SE's have been forced to focus tighter upon the very basics and how they relate to a "whole" of a site: if the core, the very foundation is not "perfect" or logical, then anything laid upon it must also be of "poorer" value to from which to source the results for the searches they are required to deliver to clients......see the difference?

>> And it is spelled "cluttered" Jeremy....lol
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili... I bow to your knowledge once again! I love BV... I am always learning... thank you so much for your explanation!
                      Naturally Yours,
                      Dori
                      www.earthelixirs.com
                      www.earthelixirsinc.com

Comment

lol .. Vasili .. sometimes my french language can screw me up. You have a really good vocabulary though, which is good. I think I only took english until 9th grade that's it - I went to a french school ..
                        Best regards,
                        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
                        X