New Website about ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website about ready!

Hi Everyone! My site (www.caincampers.com) is about ready. I would love any feed back you have to offer.
    Our objective was to build a clean, full page(s) , attractive and user friendly site to get customers to pick up the phone or visit the business in person.Please have a tour and let me know what you think.
    Thanks,
    Russie

Re: New Website about ready!

Lot of work,
    -Watch your page width, horizontal scrolling is not somethign your visitors will like. Change this from 1370px to 800px.
    -Avoid pop ups windows: a lot of visitors will simply move on to something else. Use '_self' rather than '_blank'
    -Add to your page titles. Example "Park Models, Cain Camper Sales" or "Hard Top Campers, Cain Camper Sales"
    -Might want to mention Canadian dollars.

Good luck
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

You have done a lot of work and you have some more to go but the good news is you will get there. Listen to Bill.
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

I liked the colors and the pictures, it was a fun site. I agree that you need to center everything though, it seemed out of balance, like off the page to the right.

www.opendooryogacenter.com

Comment

Looks good so far, the pix on home page needs centering.
          Needs to be more to the right.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Looks good so far apart from the width of the page. Too much scroll. As said before, not many people like this so would be a good idea to reduce this to 800px which is the smallest resolution available.
            Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
            FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Agree with the page width issues mentioned. Pretty easy to find what your business is about quickly and I really like that.
              Affordable Medical Insurance
              Discount Dental Plan
              Washington State Health Insurance
              Temporary Health Insurance
              Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Hi Again,
                Thank-you everone! for taking a look at my site!
                Yes I see I have some things to change,Good advise.
                Not sure what Bill is trying to tell me though.The pages do center on my computers but not (like you said) on my friends smaller monitor.I tried changing (width only) to 800 px. but then on my computers it loaded off to the right!Changing my page titles now,and will mention Cdn.$
                Not sure what you mean by pop-ups,(didn't know I had them,sure don't want that!!) or "_self and _blank?
                Thanks again Everyone!
                Russie

Comment

Working...
                X