Is my Site too Childish???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is my Site too Childish???

I do not believe that this site will fulfill the expectations of neither you nor visitors in the layout and design scheme you have presented so far.

In any language or for any online market, websites must exhibit the refined forethought to properly serve (and convert) the traffic, and there is a vast gulf between definition and distinction at this point: it does not seem to even take itself seriously.

Make up your mind about the real purpose of the site, and make refined efforts to that end.

IMO
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Is my Site too Childish???

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      I do not believe that this site will fulfill the expectations of neither you nor visitors in the layout and design scheme you have presented so far.

In any language or for any online market, websites must exhibit the refined forethought to properly serve (and convert) the traffic, and there is a vast gulf between definition and distinction at this point: it does not seem to even take itself seriously.

Make up your mind about the real purpose of the site, and make refined efforts to that end.

IMO
      I fully agree with your comment, currently my website is still my 'playing ground'. when time is ready, i will do a website overhaul. Thanks again for your precious feedback. :)
      http://www.singlisher.com

Comment

Working...
      X