Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Comments please!

Wow!

You did a really great job on your site.

Jet
    Every one has talent, they just need to look for it.

http://www.selectsilkscreenings.com

Promtoinal products for your business.

http://www.strongpromotions.com

Comment

Yes, I've tried refreshing the site loads of times. I'm experiencing the same problems with many BlueVoda/ VodaHost sites. The pictures just won't show. I believe I've got broadband here, but I'm not sure, cause internet is just included in my rent. It's very fast though, faster than the broadband I had the last time.

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

And you Americans are strange. I visited New York a couple of years ago, and some security guy asked me whether we have electricity here in Norway. Of course we do! AND BROADBAND! Hehe.

(PS. VodaHost - I'm a girl:o))

Comment

Love the site. All the pictures are loading here in the UK and I can turn the music on and off. My only criticism is the 800 by 600 issue. I really don't like to scroll across.
        www.savetherennets.com

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I do agree with you concerning the scrolling....I don't like it either and am working on fixing it.

Have a great day!

Originally posted by Rennet
          Love the site. All the pictures are loading here in the UK and I can turn the music on and off. My only criticism is the 800 by 600 issue. I really don't like to scroll across.
          Diana
          www.dianasdesigns2.com

Comment

Sorry you are still experiencing a problem. I am wondering if it could be a setting in your browser and/or antivirus/internet security program? Hopefully someone here who is more knowledgeable than I can assist you.

Kind regards....

Originally posted by WannaBe
            Yes, I've tried refreshing the site loads of times. I'm experiencing the same problems with many BlueVoda/ VodaHost sites. The pictures just won't show. I believe I've got broadband here, but I'm not sure, cause internet is just included in my rent. It's very fast though, faster than the broadband I had the last time.

And you Americans are strange. I visited New York a couple of years ago, and some security guy asked me whether we have electricity here in Norway. Of course we do! AND BROADBAND! Hehe.

Diana
            www.dianasdesigns2.com

Comment

Hi again! I did some researching this afternoon and thought this might be the answer. Please let me know if this article helps to solve the problem.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

Diana
              www.dianasdesigns2.com

Comment

Thank you, Diana. For taking the time to research. Thanks.

IE is set to show pictures, but it might be that my Norton Firewall is blocking out images shown through ActiveX, cookies and such. Running a very strict anti-virus program here. I don't understand why that many sites have to use cookies anyways.

But thanks! Now I know :) Good luck with your website and everything!

Comment

You are most welcome. All of this is a definite learning process. Not knowing "why" drives me nutso, so I usually go searching for answers!

Thank you for your good wishes.
                  Kind regards,

Thank you, Diana. For taking the time to research. Thanks.

IE is set to show pictures, but it might be that my Norton Firewall is blocking out images shown through ActiveX, cookies and such. Running a very strict anti-virus program here. I don't understand why that many sites have to use cookies anyways.

But thanks! Now I know :) Good luck with your website and everything!
                  Diana
                  www.dianasdesigns2.com

Comment

Working...
                  X