Feed Back on my website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed Back on my website.

Hi all, I have been working on my website for quite some time now and being a novice has been a struggle. Just wanted to get some feed back on my site.... And if you think it works for the products i am selling...
    Cheers Carol37 www.husdesigns.com.au

Re: Feed Back on my website.

www.hushdesigns.com.au This should work now.... thanks.

Comment

Hi Carol,

What's wrong with this picture?

http://hushdesigns.com.au\car/

Do you see it? All of your image links are like this. Work on that, we'll try to find more!

Otherwise, you're off to a pretty good start,

Comment

Hi Carol

Great site. Clear crisp design and Navigates easily. For a Novice you have done outstanding work. Well Done.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Good Job!

I personally question the strong red color, though.....seems too harsh/too "hot" for this genre, but maybe I'm wrong.

Would think a dove gray, or a light blue with soft rose/pink undertone would be more complimentary to a "linen closet" or "nursery" niche....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Love it. Clean, simple and great logo - really neat! The navigation on the left that guides me to your products doesn't work .. link is broken .. doesnt inlcude the .html or you didnt complete those yet?
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thanks heaps for the feed back, hopefully I have sorted out the links and could someone verify that when they click on say the drummer boy image at http://hushdesigns.com.au/boyscollection.html that my photo album comes up.

I know the red is a bit harsh for babies but I wanted to create a logo that will work for my older kid’s products too.

I was a bit embarrassed to post my site here as I have seen some really professional looking ones. But you have made me feel confident to keep going. So big THANKS...

carolb37

Comment

Hi Carol,

http://hushdesigns.com.au\drummer

Do you see it now? Also need to add .html to the end of each.

All your image links have this error.

Comment

Design is nice - good selection of colors and such.

However- the navigation is tough. Going to "Organic Collection" is great but the only way to get to your other products is to go back to the home page.

Also- there is a huge horizontal scroll. Your page is really wide.

Other than those things- Looks great.

Andy
                  PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I have made some modifications with the navigation and the pictures. Not to sure about the large scroll bar, as I can't see it.... Hopefully working better now.

Thanks Again
                    Carol.

Comment

I'm sorry,

I didn't realize that I was typing in invisible ink!

http://hushdesigns.com.au\car\index.html/
                      vs.
                      This domain name is registered and secured with Crazy Domains, a world leader domain name and web hosting provider.

Imagine a wind is blowing across your address!

Was no one else noticing this?

Comment

Hi Mike, your ink was working just fine. I wasn't quite sure what you were talking about as this is all new to me. And I have had friends check from their computers overseas and in Australian and the images appeared fine, however I did include the /index.html like you suggested at the end of each image. So hopefully now it will work for you too..

Cheers
                        carolb37

Comment

Hi Carol,

"Crow Eating" time is here! I should have posted your link correction as http://hushdesigns.com.au/car.html

But I don't understand how anyone was getting anywhere when clicking on your images, as the links were incorrect, and I had error page tabs lined across the top of my browser!

Anyhoo, glad you're sorted out, I'll try to be more patient in the future (I've been saying that for much too long).

Continued success to you,

p.s. I just recieved an error page trying to reach your site.

Comment

Working...
                          X