Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flair magazine are calling this an anti aging miracle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flair magazine are calling this an anti aging miracle...

I afraid to post my url now...just joking about the snake oil.
    Gina

Comment

Originally posted by Gina
      Yeah Burns, you old fart! I was having fun reading the exchanges....So far on
      the one side we have droupy ears and on the other a snake oil sales man. Get
      back to it guys.
      Old Fart ehhh? eeeeeeexcellent.... I now know who I am going to have fun with next.

Comment

You really need to lighten up man. We were just having some fun.

I saw your full post Julie. I was just on my way out, so I didn't have time to reply.

By the way I am aware that the big earings are in fashion... in fact some men will even pay just to be with a woman who wears large earings. :)

I won't be buying any of your earings myself. However, i will recommend your site to family and friends. You SEEM to be very talented. Either that or you collect Christmas cracker gifts and scrub them up a bit.

I just want to tell you aswell that when i looked into your eyes i saw something very beautiful... it was my reflection,

Brian

Originally posted by Julie S.
        Hi Brian -

LOL! =P Well, thanks for the compliment on my site.

Long drops and dangles, big chandelier earrings and hoops are very "HOT" right now... don't ya know? ;)

Julie S.
        www.hanalynn.com
        Last edited by Sarah; 11-23-2005, 09:30 AM.

Comment

I just revamped my website. The headline was too long, complex and therefore clunky. It probably confused people right from the off.

See what you guys think now: http://www.thetruthaboutantiaging.com

Brian

Comment

Well, I suppose your reflection is so beautiful because you have all of those anti-aging miracles at work. ;)

I'll be sure to refer my friends and family to your site when they are having trouble getting to sleep. (hehe)

JUST KIDDING! (REALLY, I AM)

I like the flow of your site much better now. Not sure exactly what you did, but it seems nicer to read now.

Also, I certainly understand that you want to give as much information as possible so that people have no doubts about wanting to place an order.

Maybe I should order your item... let's see... 20 years younger would have me at about 15 years old. YES! It would definitely be nice to look 15 again! ;) Ahhh yes... how simple life was at 15 and I didn't even know it. (..sigh..)

In all seriousness, nice job on your site. =) Very detailed, and I didn't spot any grammatical or spelling errors just scanning through. Not to mention, you are selling a very highly sought after product. All the best to you!

Julie S.
            www.hanalynn.com

Comment

You have created a great web site, lots of useful information, will look at it in more detail soon. The only negative thing for me is that you could use some colour and pictures? but other than that superb!
              Leigha
              www.tigersnowsports.co.uk
              *** TIGER ***

Comment

Thanks Girls. I've done some further work on it. I hope I can leave it alone soon!

Julie I saw your thread. I think the flags are fine. In case I haven't told you, you do some beautiful work. Do you think you could do it full-time? I know of a guy who makes wire sculptures and makes a good living online.

By the way, what the hell is an onyx? That doesn't sound very glamerous to me?

Regards,
                Brian

Well, I suppose your reflection is so beautiful because you have all of those anti-aging miracles at work. ;)

I'll be sure to refer my friends and family to your site when they are having trouble getting to sleep. (hehe)

JUST KIDDING! (REALLY, I AM)

I like the flow of your site much better now. Not sure exactly what you did, but it seems nicer to read now.

Also, I certainly understand that you want to give as much information as possible so that people have no doubts about wanting to place an order.

Maybe I should order your item... let's see... 20 years younger would have me at about 15 years old. YES! It would definitely be nice to look 15 again! ;) Ahhh yes... how simple life was at 15 and I didn't even know it. (..sigh..)

In all seriousness, nice job on your site. =) Very detailed, and I didn't spot any grammatical or spelling errors just scanning through. Not to mention, you are selling a very highly sought after product. All the best to you!

Julie S.

Comment

Hey Bri-

Thanks very much for the kind words about my work. =) I've been to your site again and read through it in more detail, and you seem very passionate about your subject matter. That's good! =) You've got me curious about your secrets... who wouldn't want to know what secret Nicole Kidman has in regard to staying so young and gorgeous?

As for the Onyx question... it's a gemstone! I use natural gemstones in my jewelry. They are purported to have wonderful healing properties... something you are quite familiar with! ;) So, my stuff is BENEFICIAL as well as adornable.

Here is a great resource for the different stones and their healing uses (Onyx is listed too!):

http://www.beadage.net/gemstones/gemstonesA_F.shtml

Julie S.
                  www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Hi Jules,

This may be my last post on this forum. The administrator is doing my head in. He's back meddling and editing my posts again. Such censorship hasn't been seen since the days of Stalin. I mean editing conversations, gimme a break. They become his messages. What anus. Have a bit of common sense man.

By the way this is probably also going to be severely edited.

'Beneficial and adornable'... oooh, somebody's getting a bit haughty.

Healing jewelery though. That is interesting. However, your still not going to get me into drag Julie.

Regards
                    Brian

Hey Bri-

Thanks very much for the kind words about my work. =) I've been to your site again and read through it in more detail, and you seem very passionate about your subject matter. That's good! =) You've got me curious about your secrets... who wouldn't want to know what secret Nicole Kidman has in regard to staying so young and gorgeous?

As for the Onyx question... it's a gemstone! I use natural gemstones in my jewelry. They are purported to have wonderful healing properties... something you are quite familiar with! ;) So, my stuff is BENEFICIAL as well as adornable.

Here is a great resource for the different stones and their healing uses (Onyx is listed too!):

http://www.beadage.net/gemstones/gemstonesA_F.shtml

Julie S.

Comment

Heya Bri-

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the editing stuff again. That's no good!

Well, you can always reach me via my web site contact e-mail for more banter. =P

I'd like to keep up on how things go with your site. Plus, I still need to eventually talk you into getting into drag! Come on, you know you want beautifully adorned, droopy ears! It's the "hot thing" these days! =P

(hehehe...)

Keep in touch-
                      Julie S.
                      www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Working...
                      X