Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Our new site - please be gentle!

Thanks all.

I've made some of those changes to www.cushiecreations.com, wth the exception of the paypal buttons - there's not enough flexibility in BlueVoda for our price variations.

However, I've also given soholaunch a go, since the price variations required a bit more than what BlueVoda provided. As such, I've created www.cushions.cushiecreations.com , and my wife and her business partner prefer this version as its easier to navigate and search.

I still need to do the SE work, but any feedback on my subdomain site would be great.

As an aside, what is the best way to turn www.cushions.cushiecreations.com to www.cushiecreations.com? Is this via a support ticket?
    Regards,

Carlos
    VodaHost Id: 20852
    Domain Name: cushiecreations

Comment

Hi, great site, great items. two quick things:
      "We are 2 creative Australian mums that were frustrated with the lack of quality gifts for children, which were just that little bit different."
      We have a similar "down home" way of talking in the American south. I understand it TOTALLY, but not good for business.
      2nd, I hate that here in America we have this big thing about saying "Christmas." From a personal standpoint, it's stupid. From a business standpoint, if you're going to say Christmas alone, you're leaving out everyone that's not Christian based (and their $). Holiday is a better word. Again, I say merry christmas to everyone, one nation under God, the whole nine yards...but again for business sake.
      Things may be different in Australia, but just some suggestions. GREAT JOB.

Comment

building on previous comments... fantastically easy to buy from you! Ditto to chris27... 'down home'... the cushions are oh so creatively brilliant.. I feel that the commentary could be too. IE.. We LOVE our cushions, and now we want to sprinkle the world ... Question about the postage, why is an unfilled cushion $20 postage when express post packs cost $10 and could easily fill at least 6 covers? I've Ebayed for a while and this is the first thing I look for when I buy.... the postage you offer would put me off. Where in Aus are you based?
        www.madinmelbourne.com.au
        the ART of Making A Difference

Comment

Originally posted by MADinMelbourne View Post
          building on previous comments... fantastically easy to buy from you! Ditto to chris27... 'down home'... the cushions are oh so creatively brilliant.. I feel that the commentary could be too. IE.. We LOVE our cushions, and now we want to sprinkle the world ... Question about the postage, why is an unfilled cushion $20 postage when express post packs cost $10 and could easily fill at least 6 covers? I've Ebayed for a while and this is the first thing I look for when I buy.... the postage you offer would put me off. Where in Aus are you based?
          Its $20 for the unfilled cushion and $2 for postage. I'm assuming you are referring to the "Pricing" menu item? I thought it was pretty clear, but if there is doubt, I'll lay it out easier.

Thanks for the feedback thus far tough...

Cheers.
          Regards,

Carlos
          VodaHost Id: 20852
          Domain Name: cushiecreations

Comment

Cute and simple site. I beleive it well serve you very well.
            Best of luck!

Comment

looks great... colors and all..the menue buttons are the only thing that says semi -professional but i think you picked the best out of the selection offered..
              great job

Comment

Working...
              X