Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Website: Constructive Criticism Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Website: Constructive Criticism Welcome!

I know someone who should be able to do the paw print buttons, if you want them done let me know and I will see what they can do!
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

The legend under the photo on the index page reads: "Tahj", owner of Michelle Tadani - is that a 'doggie' thing or should it read "Tahj", owned by Michelle Tadani?

Also, your link to Vodahost is blank.

The following is just an opinion:
      The whole page could do with a border around the content. At the moment all the elements give the impression of being plonked into the middle of an (almost) eternal background, with no sense of order or control. A border could fix that, and if you use a simple white rectangle with a border, moved to the back layer, it would also give you the chance to see how your site would look on a white background with the pawprint background as a surround. I fancy it may look a little more professional like that.

Comment

Hio think your site is nice, If I was you I will add a contact form, and remove your mail address from the web. The WEBSITES GURU's are saying that address can attract a lot of spamming.
        Think about it.
        saluti
        Alas
        www.mediterraneotanzania.com
        www.advertising-dar.com
        www.mypuntland.com
        etc.................

Comment

The paw prints do NOT need to be transparent. Find ones you like - and make them the right size, then upload them to the navigation image file - and you call for them the same as the already uploaded ones. And, if you name it right, it will be the top choice :)

There is a thread telling exactly how to do this - http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...s-nav-bar.html
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X