New site and gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New site and gallery

Where is the Home button if you want to go out the gallery. I was browsing through your gallery, but when i wanted to return home...there is no link, or is my eyes just not seeing?

Overall, nice clean, easy to navigate (except the problem stated above), easy on the eyes. Excellent photographs!

Job done well!
    Professional Photography Services Pretoria
    Advertising for South African Businesses

Comment

Ditto with Darren that you have built your pages under the services menu to the centre of your screen & should be from the far left. This might help if not sure.
      Otherwise the site looks good.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Home link in the gallery? I couldn't figure out how to get back to the rest after visiting the gallery.

Comment

I like your gallery , widbeyrollers your job is to make websites, you sell them??

Comment

Hi Tomibraniste

No it is not my job to make websites? I am a Sales Director in a software company but my hobby is photography and design. Are you looking for a web designer?

Regards

Steve

Comment

Site review

Having made a few corrections please take a look at www.tastephotography.com/BetaHome.html

>> Forum Rules -Read Before You Post or You Will Be Deleted
              3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.

Comment

Re: Site review

Hi, pages are all nice & straight now with the exception of the contact page having a slight shift on page transitions. It might be a good idea to remove the email links & mailto: to save a lot of spam at a future date. The spam bots will find these.
                On your Gift Vouchers page, the rotating images at the bottom of the page is struggling to show up very well in yellow.
                Need to add key words to all pages. Remember to only use words that you have in your title & pages textual content.
                Besides the comments above, the site has a nice feel & style about it.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                X