Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: first web site all done i think!!

Originally posted by Emmy26 View Post
    Oh, I think it's just precious! Well done it is really cute!
    thank you emmy
    thats really nice of you to say!!!
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

First appearance: Very nice looking site, well laid out and presented and some very unique and interesting products. I could see a mother-to-be or new mum saving this to her favourites and shopping here regularly.

On a down side: You need to seriously redo all your meta data.

Far far too many keywords on every page. Please remember the golden rules, use four or five keywords or phrases and ensure that those keywords or phrases relate to and are also listed in text on the page you are keywording.

Change ALL your page titles to suit the product that is related to on each page. In other words, on the nappy page, make sure the page title reads:

Baby Nappies | Organic Nappies

Or similar..

Each page must have it's own unique page title and page description, do not use a generic one for all pages, this will harm your site for sure.

If you correct these errors to start with you are well on your way to a very successful website and business

One other issue I felt a tad niggling... I had to make at least 4 or 5 clicks from the home page on some products to actually see the final product page which included description, price and buy it now buttons. You might want to address this issue, it's up to you but a lot of people may not click into the site that far.

Keep up the good work though, I think you have created a beautiful website.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
        First appearance: Very nice looking site, well laid out and presented and some very unique and interesting products. I could see a mother-to-be or new mum saving this to her favourites and shopping here regularly.

On a down side: You need to seriously redo all your meta data.

Far far too many keywords on every page. Please remember the golden rules, use four or five keywords or phrases and ensure that those keywords or phrases relate to and are also listed in text on the page you are keywording.

Change ALL your page titles to suit the product that is related to on each page. In other words, on the nappy page, make sure the page title reads:

Baby Nappies | Organic Nappies

Or similar..

Each page must have it's own unique page title and page description, do not use a generic one for all pages, this will harm your site for sure.

If you correct these errors to start with you are well on your way to a very successful website and business

One other issue I felt a tad niggling... I had to make at least 4 or 5 clicks from the home page on some products to actually see the final product page which included description, price and buy it now buttons. You might want to address this issue, it's up to you but a lot of people may not click into the site that far.

Keep up the good work though, I think you have created a beautiful website.
        Thank you so much for for your time you spent looking at my site! :)

marincky

thats a really big help.
        i think i understand what i have to do with page names and mata tags and so.

ie
        i name my page what my product is? :)
        i pick out most important bits from my page for my meta tags?
        and i copy and paste a bit of what my product is about into my page description?

is that all i have to do...lol gosh..i have got abot 500 or so pages to do..better get on with it then!!!! :)

is this called site optimization????
        if not what does ut mean.

Thank you so much for your help!
        adele
        Organic Baby

Comment

I wanted to say your site is very nice and pleasant on the eyes and categorized. Your site is welcoming and inviting to view more for what you have to offer. One thing I did notice, correct me if I am wrong, I believe category is spelled wrong. Overall your site is well organized and the colors used are well presented. Good luck!
          Diane
          www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

Originally posted by StrictlyBusiness View Post
            I wanted to say your site is very nice and pleasant on the eyes and categorized. Your site is welcoming and inviting to view more for what you have to offer. One thing I did notice, correct me if I am wrong, I believe category is spelled wrong. Overall your site is well organized and the colors used are well presented. Good luck!
            Thank you i think it is spelled wrong..uppss thats 500 pages to re-do LOL
            :)
            thank you for your time
            adele

it is CATEGORIES!!!! nnnnnnoooooooo :( oh well better get going with the re-do :)
            Organic Baby

Comment

thank you emmy
              thats really nice of you to say :)
              Organic Baby

Comment

Hi..
                You have a really nice website, the only thing I noticed, is that your menu's open up behind the picture in the center of the page.. for example, go to the kimono body suit pages, and click on the first side menu.. I think it was babies or bodies..can't remember now, but if you go down the line they all do.. To fix this, right click on the center image and chose move to back

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X