• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My first company. Is it okay???

Sorry, it is

Comment

Without understanding your language as I am from the Uk it's hard to give an exact anser, but as far as layout it's ok, but takes a bit of time to download.

Having said this, I always think in cases like this... as long as your main pages download quickly, if someojne is purposely looking at a gallery or a long biography, press page etc etc, they are quitel likely to wait as they are quitel likely interested to see what's on the page as they have clicked the link to go on there, does that make sense?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Yeah i understand :) I would also think people that wanted to see this page is more than normally interested. But was the waiting-time too long?

If people would like to know, all the headlines on the page, are the names of magazines, the smaller headlines are the names of that specific article.

Best regards

Comment

No not a very long time, but then I have very good boadband, don't forget there are still some people out there living in caves and tents that are still on dial up!
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Site looks good theres is two things that has not been mentioned. there are some pages that have nine menu bars some have eight. I would probaly make it more uniform with all the menu buttons on all the pages. THE other one that I picked up on the mens page it has a button that says book her maybe you should change it and says book him. Well good luck to you.
            sigpicJoe
            Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
            The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi, ditto with other comments. The alexthegreat.html page is very slow loading & would be better with a thumbnail & popups than the light box.
              IE: the 2 images on you page are around 1000kb & the 2 attached are about 25 kb. Will help the page load a lot quiker. Its the same for most of the others.

Good luck.
              LOL. i had to zip them as the images where showing on the forum.
              Attached Files
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hey Rico,
                Like the improvements. BTW "jkadin" this is a Danish site, Her is the danish spelling for Here. It's the world wide web, we here in the USA some times think everthing is english. I know German, and my boss is Danish so I understand. Good work Rico!!
                Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Thanks for the knowledge I now no a danish word. With a lot of people from all around the globe here in the forum I think I will pick up other languages, I think thats great well thanks for the danish lesson #1.
                  sigpicJoe
                  Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                  The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hi everybody,

I have been updating my site and have changed my upper logo/banner and the "Alex the Great"-page.... What do you think??

Best regards
                    Rico

Comment

Working...
                    X