my rap/hip hop site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my rap/hip hop site

i just looked at the tutorial that you gave me ,but i dont understand what it got to do with the console (PLEASE) help me to "understand" what am looking for exactly in the tutorial, and also dont forget to fix problem inyour site so that i can sign up,ok

Comment

the tutorial shows u how to put html codes on ur website you have to use it to get the games on ur page
      look at the tutorial read the words on the screen of the tutorial and you will understand

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        iight first u unzip the file go to ur cpanel and open file management upload the games2.swf file to the directory were you uploaded your site to then go to the page were u want to put the games on
        copy this code
        Code:
         <!-- The PCman Website Game Console Code Start -->
            <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
             codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0"
               WIDTH="535" HEIGHT="228" id="games2"><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="games2.swf">
               <PARAM NAME="quality" VALUE="high"><PARAM NAME="bgcolor" VALUE="#150186">
                <EMBED src="games2.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#150186" WIDTH="535" HEIGHT="228" NAME="games2"
               TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
             </embed>
            </object>
           <!-- The PCman Website Game Console Code End -->
        and follow this tutorial
        http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt...l_elements.htm
        then publish your page and thats it
        Ryan i did every thing you told me to do i went back over video tut , i understand it ,i got that part,then i paste it to the html banner or whatever its called, then i unziped it and sent i to bluevoda/docoments then i went to my c panel ,then i opened the (file management) but i dont see the games2.swf in my (FM) at all, so i couldnt up load it ,so tell me did i unzip an send it to the wrong file or what?

Comment

g to ur (fm) directory and upload it from there

Comment

g to ur (fm) directory and upload it from there
            Whatz up ryan dis ( "J DOG") kad son, man its (4:30a.m) my pops has been on this thing trying to do what what you said to do all night its drivin him "crazy" he even had me up all night with him trying to help him but we just cant seem to get it right he's been tryin to get these games for about 5 days now he's going mad ,well anyway he went to bed about a hour ago he's got to go to work in m, so i have still been trying to do it for him but i cant fig it out , MAN pleassssse help i hate seein him like this stress out, his got a bad heart , and hes the type of person that wont stop untill he get it right or have a heart attack again ,and i dont wont to that to hap, man am only 16 that wont be cool, man is there any way i can talk to you live so you can walk me threw it step by step your home/cell phone# or my home phone number # its up to you i just need to get this done for him so he can chill out an take it E Z on him self ,i dont know if you go to work or school or not , but am not going to school in the M , i will be here pretty much all day my aunt is flying in so i have to stay home so i can pick her up from the air port when ever she call an say shes here but once that hap it wont take but about 30min cause were not far from the port , this is the email # we use,so hit me up an let me know what you wont to do my phone or yo phone # number matlock_inc******.com and also if you email me also leave me a note on here leting me know that you emailed me Thanks man for every thing (BET THAT UP)! JAY DOG! O yo site tight work!

Comment

hey ryan that (EMAIL) UP TOP DONT WORK TRY THIS ONE IT WORKS jlw30003000******.com ( J DOG )!

Comment

hey mate nice webstite looking good
                im in trouble i need to no where u got those fonts for ur hip hop heading and stuff and ur fourm is sikk

Comment

where did u get the fonts 4 ur heading and banner kinda thing
                  saying hip hop

Comment

To install a style

go to this site http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/catdb.php?db=2
                    1)click on one of the folders and choose whever style you want

2)download it unto your pc

3)upload the zip to your / public_html / forum / templates

4) when its finished uploading click on the zip file click extract

5) a window will open up when you click extract when it finish loading close it

6) go to your forum sign on as the admin Go to Administration Panel scroll down to were it says style management then click on add style then install it and thats it
                    ryna am still trying to do this could you give me more detailed step by step info. on how to to this i just dont know why i just cant get it done am trying very hard to do it ,it would be grate help if you could do this for me?

Comment

my first try tell me what you think be honest please i am not finish yet but here it is

http://www.hiphopbest.com

and my forum
                      http://www.hiphopbest.com/forum
                      This ya boy Steez-Illa aka Ill-Track.Yo Homie! I just peeped your site, I'm feelin' your your colors and layout, sh*t looks real tight 4 real! Keep on keepin' on.
                      When U get a chance, peep my site, www.illtrackfactory.com, we're a hip-hop music production crew who just finished buildin' our first site, too. Maybe we can send some traffic to each other's sites. PEACE....

Word,
                      Estani Gonzales
                      Ill-Track Factory

Comment

Working...
                      X