Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new website for holistic therapies

Hi high spirits

I've just had a quick look at your site and you have done very well to get to where you are now.

I am also in the process of setting up a business. Although not in holistic therapies, its in nutrition & weight management.

The first thing I did before I even started to design my site was to look at the websites of my competition. Silly as it sounds, I wanted to know exactly what my competition were offering and also what the layout & presentation of their websites were.

I visited around 20 websites and of those 20, I would honestly say only about 4 or 5 really caught my attention as a customer, and were visually appealing. The rest of the sites did not capture my attention span for too long mainly because the layout was difficult on the eyes, too much text, and also the choice of colours.

Having seen the websites that I did like I then had an idea in my mind how I wanted mine to look. I wanted it to look different to everyone else's, but I also wanted it to look clean, fresh & professional.

I don't know if you already have, but it would be a good insight to see what other people in your area who are offering similar services to yourself have gone about designing their sites. And of the ones you visit, the ones that make you think wow, are the ones you can use for inspiration for your own site.

Hope this is of some use.

Thanks
    www.psnutrition.co.uk
    Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

Re: new website for holistic therapies

hi i think im getting there keep changing sizes but everyone ive spoken to says pages open up fine for them n size is good. aslo shoudl i have a form wizard on my tool bar as it smissing so im stuck in how to create a contact form some one help pls

Comment

Working...
      X