Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Redesign My Site

Hello everyone,
    First time posting here so just bare with me anyways I have an issue I am designing a website for my wife, however I wasn`t to crazy about the orginal idea that we came up with so I modified it, showed to my wife and she agreed that the new look was better.
    So I proceeded to change everything from the template (saved and published) to my ftp client however when I go to the site www.plrcontentvault.info it still as the orginal template design its like it never even reconized the changes that I did so did I miss a step or something?....please help do I have to start from scratch again?

Comment

Pappawolf, What you have done here is called highjacking a thread. You need to start a new thread for your questions so they can be seen and answered. You might want to check the name and make sure it has the same characters as the original. that's just a start.
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Originally posted by SAman View Post
        Pappawolf, What you have done here is called highjacking a thread. You need to start a new thread for your questions so they can be seen and answered. You might want to check the name and make sure it has the same characters as the original. that's just a start.
        Wow thank you for that, I bad at write and spell and I have been get better . I reely thank you that is a key part of my site and it does look good for me when it's not spell write or when it's hard to read .

Think you once again and I will go fit it , but should I make it smaller too or do you think that will be fine , I wil make it smaller if you think it's going to matter tell me what you think I shold do

Thank you
        John Baranowski
        www.bostonaudiodesign.com

Comment

I assume by smaller you mean the width. if it were mine, I would make it 1000 at the most. That little bit off to the side just doesn't look professional. That's just my opinion though. I always work to fit the majoraty of systems, so it will look normal on them as well as the wide screens. You are doing a good job, it is the little things that make it a finished site. Good luck!!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Originally posted by SAman View Post
            I assume by smaller you mean the width. if it were mine, I would make it 1000 at the most. That little bit off to the side just doesn't look professional. That's just my opinion though. I always work to fit the majoraty of systems, so it will look normal on them as well as the wide screens. You are doing a good job, it is the little things that make it a finished site. Good luck!!
            Ok, I thank you for you tips and I will use them It mean a lot to me that you when out of you way and took the time to tell me how you feel, when most will just take a look at it , but it's not going to any better if no one post their opinion so for that I thank you.

www.eazy123.com
            John Baranowski
            www.bostonaudiodesign.com

Comment

Working...
            X