X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primalleather
    replied
    Re: Check it out now

Halaal, you once gave me a link to a color chart page and it seems that I cant bring it up now. Do you know how I can find it again?

Thank you
    randie
    www.primalleathers.com

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

days
    Originally posted by HalaalPages View Post
    Ok, Randie. The style sheet in soho needs to be changed to the colors you want. Here's the link to your sheet. Do you see where it says,

a:link {color: #FF0000; text-decoration:underline; border-bottom:1px solid #A7390D;}
    a:visited {color: #FF0000; text-decoration:underline; border-bottom:1px solid #A7390D;}
    a:hover {color: #FFC618; text-decoration:underline; border-bottom:1px solid #DE920D;}
    a:active {color: #FFC618; text-decoration:underline; border-bottom:1px solid #DE920D;}

This is the only section you need to worry about in regards to your link colors. Use this page to help you find the right one for your site.
    Now, the way to change it would be to go into your cPanel and use (Legacy) File Manager to access your Soho folder.
    In your soho folder, access your file through sohoadmin,program,modules,site_templates,pages,NEU TRAL-Red_White_and_Chrome-none,custom.css

Once you finally get to the custom.css file, to your right, click on Edit File and ok when it asks you to verify your text editor. In the text editor, refer to the 4 lines above and change the colors.

You might have to keep changing the colors to find the one that's right for you, but just use that page with the colors and I think through trial and error, u should fine the perfect combo.

Hope it works out.

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied
    Re:How do you like me now?

Just wanted to get some feedback from all the folks out there before I upload to the search engines. www.primalleathers.com
    Thanks for all the creative help and good luck to you all.

Randie
    www.primalleathers.com

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

Hello everyone,
    Well I’ve been working on this site for a couple months now and I really want to get it listed to the search engines, however I also want it to be presentable. Please look it over for me and if there are any problems left that I should address I welcome the advice. So far everyone has been a great help and I don’t think I would have gotten this far without the help.
    Thank you all.

P.S. If you see anything you like I am pleased to take orders and am offering a 15% discount to Blue Voda members.

Randie B.
    www.primalleathers.com

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

Well with evryones help I think Im about done for now. If there are any problems I have missed please let me know. Im not really sure where to go from here. If anyone who has had sucess in getting your site to show in the top of the search engines could give me some advise it would be greatly apreciated.
    Randie

Leave a comment:

• Lcoisas
    replied

Hi Rangaz,

This is soho, not Bv... so that doesn't work ...

Leave a comment:

• rangaz007
    replied

Just right click on your page, go to page properties, then change the height/width accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• Karen Mac
    replied

Primal.. I answered your other thread in soho about the page size.. thats determined by the template you use.. and that template is a FLUID template.

If you want to alter the template make it a FIXED WIDTH or alter the text and the text colors .. you have to download that template, change the template files and the css codes. Load it back up to soho. If you arent html savvy and dont have an html editor or know about css then you will have a difficult time with this. Id suggest you use a different template and make sure to click.. get more templates on the template manager up at the top to go look at the addon site. There are HUNDREDS of free templates to choose from.

Karen

Leave a comment:

• motoxxx
    replied

I didn't have any trouble with your pages. I like your header color scheme. The navigation on the left menu bar is very long. It may be easier for your site visitors to navigate if you split the navigation up into main categories and sub categories.

Leave a comment:

• jkadin
    replied

Hi Randie You see even I learned something new Its probaly not that they had tp scroll say like in my browser it was end to end and I have a pretty decent screen size so they could have like myself saying it was to wide. I'm glad that you had posted there to get your answer see if you have taken my advise earlier it would have saved you a headache good luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

Joe , I did as you said and started a thread at soholaunch general .
    Karen Mac says ther is nothing wrong with my sizing and that my site is built apon a fluid template to fit any size screen, but I still dont understand why then some people have to scroll to see my site.
    Randie

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

Thanks joe, for your advise I wasnt sure where to start a thread for soholaunch but I think I found the right place and did start one there. Also I wasnt sure if I even could as I already started one here and was told to only start one thread. Im still trying to figure this thing out.

Randie

Leave a comment:

• jkadin
    replied

Hi Randie I see you have done work on the site the menu bars lookk fine now now hurting on the eyes. I only went thru a few pages one page on your shipping on the bottom its say rread our policy page there is none or no links to it that page is a must and good protocol to have it since you are selling its to protect you and give your customers some relief. The site does look better than when you first showed it. I would advise you once again to put a thread in the soholaunch section of this forum for the width of the site Karen Mac a expert there she will advise if you can do it I have mentioned this on several ocassions but you never posted there well good luck with the site.

Leave a comment:

• primalleather
    replied

Chickipie, Thanks for the kind words. Did you have to skan sideways to see all of my page? I was told that my pages are too wide. Im trying to fix that. If you are serious about the pink jacket please, email me at pen1363@comcast.net

Randie

Leave a comment:

• naajub
    replied

Very nice, well organized site. I'll take the pink leather jacket in small please!

ChickiPie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X