Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Online Shop is now Officially Open..Comments Pls..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Online Shop is now Officially Open..Comments Pls..

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
    Pinkie

The flowers look MUCH better as a divider there.. I think you might even like it..

Karen
    Yes Karen! I like it even more..looks more peaceful..LOL!

Thanks for that advice..

~AC~
    sigpicwww.pinkbasket.saldua.com

Comment

Those things all have their place.. I have hundreds of animations.. flashy bars etc etc.. but they dont go well on a sales site.. except in a few instances.. like special sales.. FREE SHIPPING.. something like that..

When you are doing online sales.. remember a couple of things. Lots of people shop while at work.. They want your page to load quickly and quietly.. They want to shop quickly and quietly.. You dont want to wow them with flashy webdesigns.. but with CLEVER web design to best show off your product.. If the flashy stuff overpowers the senses.. they cant see your product cuz they are looking at that.

I think your slide shows are fine for the items themselves.. and.. I would consider slowing them down just a tad...when you have some time to go back and work a lil here and there.. dont rush out to do the whole site at once.. just here and there.. and see if makes any difference in your sales for the items you slowed...if it does.. continue working thru the codes.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oh my Karen! Those are great Help for me.. I'll surely keep those things in mind. Thank you so much for all the selling tips. It's my 1st time to sell online, so I really need advices from people with experience like you..

I'm continuously working with all the pages in my site and hopefully, I get everything right.

Thank you so much!

AC

Comment

Very pretty front page. Bright and cheerful.
          You have some flowers separating your sections on the right of the page that are covering the script. I would take those out, as your page looks good without them. I would also move all that side up just a little so that there was not such a big gap between your 'Happy Shopping' scroll and your 'Web Design' Banner.
          Your pictures of items are great and well put together.
          Just thought - you could add a size chart? What's **** size 50 in English?
          Good luck. I'll be back.
          Patsy
          www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

That missing word is 'what you wear on your foot'. Why does BV do that? - it's not a naughty word!
            Patsy
            www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

Hi Patsy,

I really can't see the flowers covering something..as what most of you says..I really don't know what to fix.. But I've made some changes. Please check it out.

About the **** size, thanks for that question. Now I have placed the english conversion..

Thanks so much!

Comment

You have a fantastic looking site there, really nice design and layout well done.

You just need to work on the optimisation now. Look at doing your page titles, descriptions, meta tags etc.
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Your site looks great! You have made most adjustments from what I could see.
                  Your prices are also very reasonable. How much for the 2nd model in page 10? j/k
                  I love looking at these new sites and their corresponding critques. It is most indirectly helpful. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
                    You have a fantastic looking site there, really nice design and layout well done.

You just need to work on the optimisation now. Look at doing your page titles, descriptions, meta tags etc.
                    Hi Ramsey!

I've been waiting for you to make a comment actually..LOL!

Thanks! Yah..I think that's what I have to do now..I ignored those thing first as I thought viewers wont see them.. But I do know that I have to go back to each page to fix those things..

You've been a lot of help..Thanks so much!

~AC~

Comment

Originally posted by a2zhandi View Post
                      Your site looks great! You have made most adjustments from what I could see.
                      Your prices are also very reasonable. How much for the 2nd model in page 10? j/k
                      I love looking at these new sites and their corresponding critques. It is most indirectly helpful. Thanks!
                      Oh..you're very right..reading other's posts and critiques, helps us all a lot..we learn from them. Thanks for the comment about the price. I need it so much! It's my 1st time to sell and I really made sure that my price would be reasonable enough for customers to patronise.

Have a nice day!

~AC~

Comment

2nd look at your site, and its come on a bunch.
                        All your hard work and changes have really made the difference.

Well done indeed...............now for the seo..........lol
                        Have fun
                        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                        Newbies / Beginners Forum
                        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

WOW! Thanks for that comment David! Now I know I'm doing the right thing..
                          Thanks so much for taking time to have a second look at my site..

~AC~

Comment

I can still see the flowers and no Vodka - honest!
                            Two rows of dots with flowers in them.
                            Left hand side - one above the pink box 'Womens Fashions' and one behind the words 'from You'
                            Patsy
                            www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

Hi Patsy!

I really don't know how to fix that problem as I really can't see them..

I viewed it both in IE and firefox and I've seen no problem. What browser do you use?

Can I ask others to see if you also can notice the same problem?

Thanks so much!

Comment

I see it too, but looks great to me... don't see the problem with it.
                                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
                                X