• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site..Comments Please

A Local News Site Made with xoops.

Thank You
    OldTimer45

Re: New Site..Comments Please

looks nice very nice site easy to read....looks very complete nice work therre....
    sigpic
    Live and Let live
    www.lowbudgetsmediaadvertising.com
    www.discoverpopotla.com
    www.villadeflorencia.com
    www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

All these times I've been looking at your signature thinking "indian country trader" and have been trying to make sense of what you're trying to do. The penny just dropped "Indiana" !!!! Brain Fade is over.

Nice clean website but I think you need a way of detecting if a visitor has JavaScript turned off. You could then tell them that they need JavaScript enabled to view your website so they know it's not empty.

Using Firefox, I use an Add-on called "NoScript". This add-on allows me (being intensely paranoid about hacking attempts) to disallow Java on Websites that I don't trust (i.e. Websites that I haven't visited before).

This means, when I first come to your website I see a menu, a heading, a sign-on screen and a Google search panel and that's all. Not enough to make an informed decision so unless I knew something about you beforehand, I would leave as fast as I arrived.

P.S. I'm not really paranoid but a bit of caution never hurts
      www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
      www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
      www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

I had no problems viewing your site and never recieved a java script etc. pop-up.

I am assuming you are going for a newspaper look to your website, if I am correct you have done a good job.

Did not spend a whole lot of time on your site checking links etc. but overall feel is good if not a bit cluttered (just my opinion)

-Regards,
        Robert Campbell
        Digitalized Memories

Comment

Working...
        X