alright here i go....1st try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: alright here i go....1st try

You have space between contact and us when you saved the page so your link is http://bearenterprise.com/contact us.html
    Go back and Save the page As contactus (no spaces) and it will work. It is never good to have spaces in any of the names of your pages.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Cool before and after pics! I wouldn't mind just a sec longer to look at the afters, though.

Nice work!
      www.creationspraise.com
      www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
      www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

thanks for the feedback and support (d'son...you're the man)......i've had visions of this thing in my head for sooo long...i'm loving voda for making it so user friendly

i'll see what i can do about the timing....i don't want to drag out the slideshow........maybe i'll put up a lightbox on the side

Comment

Hey, nice job

Comment

i've been building the pages....everything is working great....but i just added a couple rollovers on my index page....they aho in my preview, but not after i publish.....any ideas?

Comment

How can I post a new post? I only see the quick reply or post reply
              Victor
              My Website

Comment

You have to select a forum, not a thread. See all the different topics at the right side of the previous screen? Those are forums, you can get to the different ones by clicking the forum jump at the bottom of this page as well. Click on a forum and click start new thread, find one that fits your question.
                Reguards
                Ed
                www.dsondesigns.com
                www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                www.300hitter.com
                www.bigjk.net
                How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
                X