Just Published my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Published my site

Excuse my ignorance. But how do I get your email address?

Comment

I sent a message through "contact us" via your site.

Comment

Thank you. I have replied to you with an attachment of a photo. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Comment

Hi, Angela. How would I edit the image, do you like it as a background on the webpage or anything?

Demet

Comment

Hello Helios

On the right hand side of my pages I have left the blue bar blank to show pics of what I do. I would like to learn how to put my pics there. But I realise they look better transparent and blending into the frame.

Comment

Ok I got what you mean. So I will just collect computer parts and just select what you like, processors, ethernet cards, etc. I'll see if I could attached those in the email after photoediting anytime tomorrow before lunch.

Demet

Comment

Thanks a lot. There is no hurry though. Babysitting most of the weekend, so I probably won't be online much.

Just out of curiosity. Where will you get these photos from? I have hunted the internet, and you seem to have to pay for any decent photos.

Comment

just type at google whatever subject. click images. when the choices are shown, select image with higher resolution by kb/mb (the higher, the clearer). Do not copy thumbnails, click first before saving. that's how. nyt.

Comment

Hi

Surely there is copyright on those photos though. I do not want to be getting into any trouble. I was going to use photos that are Royalty Free. Pay the initial fee and then use them forever.

Comment

Working...
                    X