Please flick through this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please flick through this one

Thanks for looking everyone. It has moved on a little since I first posted this and I have now I have incorportated a script that Naval Design set up (Thankyou George) for a 'quote me' feature.

Please have a play but don't submit any enquiries and let me know what you think.

manufacturer of fire and security products

Thanks

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi Darren,
      As damn near a perfect site as one would expect from yourself!
      Just found these 2 Teeny-weeny little things to p*** you off LOL

Method of Production
      - The range of products manufactured by Maxhunt are produced on our own in-house injection moulding machines. Following the manufacture of all injection-moulded components, and the acquisition of some components from outside manufacturers, the assembly workers combine all the elements to produce the finished units. A high level of quality control is maintained at all times and all the security products conform to BS EN ISO 9002, fire safety products to BS EN 54 Part 11.

Following Mike's ob. earlier about the "singularity" of Maxhunt....

Our markets
      - Maxhunt has many clients in the United Kingdom, and also supply products to many other countries around the world.
      Sorry, but you can't have both :)
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
        Hi Darren,
        As damn near a perfect site as one would expect from yourself!
        Just found these 2 Teeny-weeny little things to p*** you off LOL

Method of Production - The range of products manufactured by Maxhunt are produced on our own in-house injection moulding machines. Following the manufacture of all injection-moulded components, and the acquisition of some components from outside manufacturers, the assembly workers combine all the elements to produce the finished units. A high level of quality control is maintained at all times and all the security products conform to BS EN ISO 9002, fire safety products to BS EN 54 Part 11.

Following Mike's ob. earlier about the "singularity" of Maxhunt....

Our markets - Maxhunt has many clients in the United Kingdom, and also supply products to many other countries around the world.
        Sorry, but you can't have both :)
        david
        Thanks David, need to look at that.

Can I ask you, (and anyone else) when you click on the product categories is your browser warning you of any script problems that maybe slowing things down?

I noticed it on my home PC and then my work PC. Spoke to Ramsey (Marincky) who didn't experience any problems. It would be useful to me to do a wider test on this. Link
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi Darren,
          I am getting a script warning on clicking on the side menu, The page freezes and the warning pops up.
          MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
          Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
          www.princess-bride.co.uk
          Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Yeah as I though Mark, thanks for looking. I'ts the first few categories that are giving me jip and I just can't fathom it out. I've got Naval Design on the case now, hopefully he can help me out.

Darren
            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
            X