Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Review my band site

Originally posted by vasili View Post
    i like what you've done with your blog so far ...clean!

ps:
    and really, using wordpress for a "fan zone" is the best, because like i said, not only can you create all kinds of pages like a calendar page (upcoming gigs), pages for each band member to post on (and fans can follow/comment on), a "media" page (for however you want to set it up), and all kinds of articles you can post under whateveer categories you decide, anyone can post a comment on anything only to wait in a que until you "approve" it and publish it or not ......it's a lot easier to let people create an account but not submit/publish directly. The good fans that you do recognize are just as happy to wait a day or two before seeing their posts (comments) show up .... all part of building "prestige" (getting comments published) and being a patient fan!
    lol!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Done. I love the end copyright line! I added it to all the pages and it does add a lot of substance to the page. I tried added the shadows but they ended up looking kind of ....not like yours. I'll play with them another time and hopefully get them up soon. In the meantime, I think its coming along nicely. :)

Comment

Your site looks and sounds awesome..good job,love the cassette playe

Comment

Working...
        X