Review Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Review Please

Nice looking site Karen, why don't you send me an email with a rough quote on something that would work for my site
    I want to be careful as I just got hidden cameras ranked on google.
    Redmond
    http://www.safersecurityproducts.com

Comment

Originally posted by GulfCoaster View Post
      You never mentioned anything about the Menu button titles, capitalization, or how to make them "fit" on the buttons --- I did! I would appreciate you not trying to take credit or assert yourself in my position or put words in my mouth.
      Try reading my original post again. I did mention making the home page side bar titles uniform.

I don't see where I took credit for anything and I certainly did not put any words in your mouth. What a joke! I'm here to give my opinion and suggestions, that's all.

You claim I'm trying to assert myself into your position, what exactly is your position?

Since you feel the need for public displays of appreciation, here you go!

Great suggestions. Way to get your thoughts across. Keep up the good work. I'll look forward to further suggestions and opinions from you.

Maybe you are feeling a little touchy today!

Comment

Folks I appreciate all the suggestions that every one makes and would prefer that instead of attacking each other maybe you could take a look at the changes I have made and tell me what I have missed and what else I can do to make the site more user friendly and help aguire more customers and move more products.

Be kind to each other and lets all help each other to be more profitable.

Thanks again to all of you and I look forward to working with you.

Roy
        Redmond

Comment

Hi Roy,

So now I've had a little more time...first: tks to jarndt2552

for saving time LOL...good work BTW

Surveillance: safe guard - one word

Hidden Cameras: With Built-in DVRs for Easy Recording and NO Set Up or
          Installation. These easy to use, all inclusive Hidden
          Cameras with built in DVR's which make them easier to
          use than ever
          - you're repeating yourself here. May I
          suggest: "These are all-inclusive Hidden Cameras with
          built-in DVRs, making them easier than ever to use."

Tasers: Then it delivers a lower voltage stimulation pulse which then
          causes - 2 'thens'..either can be eliminated
          ....background (one word)

Mace Products: interesting that this section from
          "..is a non-lethal..." to "...security."
          changes colour when I 'mouse over' it?!
          self defense is hyphenated

About Us:
          They have worked well for us so we decided we should
          share these products with the rest of the world so we are
          here to serve you with products we believe in. Try: "They have
          worked well for us. We decided we should ...."
          Links:
          and a link to you site - your

And finally....I must ask: why do you "advertise" so many of your competitors by having them on your links page? As an ex-professional salesman of over 30 years, I have always accepted competition (it's always a good thing LOL) but I'm not going to help a prospect find another supplier :)

(I suspect the 'blurb' that goes with the link names has been composed by that particular site, so any mistakes are attributable to them? there are many!!)

happy tweaking...
          david
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions David. I will work on them asap.

As for the links you mentioned I added those because I was told that would get me ranked with Google. I have wondered about that for some time.
            If you notice several SOL sites have done the same thing in fact they have ask me to trade links with them which of course I did.

I simply coped them from the SOL site I had. I will be removing them shortly.

I have been in off line sales for more years than I care to mention but the internet is a differant ball game. But I am learning.

Roy
            Redmond

Comment

Working...
            X