Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Review for labour hire and recruitment agency

Originally posted by Sunchaser View Post
    I think your site is looking a lot cleaner - well done Rowena.

(I am a copywriter/editor & agree with grammar changes as suggested by ahimsa. Grammar is frustrating at times!)

Adir - where did you read that 45% of net users use Firefox? I'm not sure what the precentage is, but I know the percentage changes from site to site. Sites that web savvy users visit would show a high Firefox %.
    My site has less than 15% of visitors using Firefox.

(I totally agree that a website needs to look good in all major browsers.)
    Thanks Sunchaser,

Glad you like the lighter design. I keep tweaking it trying to make improvements but I fear that it's becoming a bit like a never ending tattoo, just keep adding more and more until eventually, you lose the theme.

It's got me buggered tho how to deal with this issue of other web browsers.

And yes, David has been very patiently helping me fine tune the grammar.

Cheers for the comments.
    Rowena

The Link Dental Personnel
    www.thelinkdentalpersonnel.com

Comment

Re: Review for labour hire and recruitment agency

Originally posted by steve-d View Post
      looks great. like the color scheme it is fitting. one thing. I am looking at it and when I mouse over the dropdown menu I see that half the drop down menu items are hidden ie the words are cut off. you can fix this by simply widening your dropdown menu box in bv otherwise the site looks good very well done.

Hi Steve,

I'm not too sure why the drop down menu is not showing the full text. I can see the full text in my browser. Don't know what to do about that, everything seems in order.

But thanks for letting me know about that page not being centred, I have rectified.

Cheers
      Rowena

The Link Dental Personnel
      www.thelinkdentalpersonnel.com

Comment

Working...
      X