New Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sites

Hello everyone, Ive been useing Bluevoda for while now infact I have been useing it since jan of this year.

I have desined some sites, if you would when every you guys have time if you would browse and let me know.

Thank you everyone for your imput.

www.mindgamecreations.com/accomplishedprojects.html

Re: New Sites

i see about 14 people looked at this page but i'm not sure if anyone has looked at my work and could offer any sugestions..

you can tell from the site to the most current i have gotten better. there are more thing i want to learn. like how can i make sure my page line up straight on every computer. i noticed that sometimes there straight and inline on some computers and some they are not. it makes me look a little like i can't do things right.

any help on this would be great. thanks

p.s. and teh reason i don't put bluevoda on my website is because in my town theres a few website builders and there work is not as great as mine. plus i don't want someone in my town to know what program i am useing for my clients, beacause then they might be able to produce the same results.

ryan hanigan has been helping me along the way.

thanks guys

Comment

Hi Kevin,

You cannot possibly expect us to review all your work (all websites) in this single post. My suggestion is to publish each website up for review as and when you finish them.

On your main site, the About Us displays the 404 error.

As far as hiding the design program BlueVoda from your competitors, well, if the right-click on any of your sites, and select View Source, then they will see the BlueVoda name (
      <metaname="GENERATOR" content="Created by BlueVoda">

I only looked at the top site in your list. Very simple, nice looking.
      Hope this helps
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

awesome thank you so much.

Comment

Your psychic circle site takes very long to open and to browse to other pages. My suggestion is to use Pixresixer to reduce the pixels for your graphics before using them as backgrounds or images on the page.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

thats a great idea, i will do that this week. I always wonder why that took a little longer to load up compared to the other sites i made.

the furniture sites are my most current and i built both of those in less then 30days combined.

all projects i have done in the past 3 months. I do it full time since i'm a military verteran i have time and made it a business.

you guys on here are so very helpful, i really thank you all

Comment

ok so if i put that background in teh pix risizer, will that effect the pixels. right now its at a 1600 size. did you want me to reduce the quality of teh picture?

not sure what i should do

thanks

Comment

your site is pretty cool. is that your company or a website that you built for someone else?

Comment

Blue Voda is really a great program to use amongst all the other good programs they allow on their servers through Fantastico.

Good choice to do web design full time. You will see how you will get more and more creative as you go along. Believe in your abilities and do not be afraid of the competitors as long as you stay ahead of them.

Good luck.
                  Bless you
                  Tom

Comment

Thank you so much Tom for your time. I still have so much to learn. can i put you in my profile conact list of friends? i need to finish my profile anyways

Comment

No, that is a site I built for a friend. I have taken down my wife's website as I want to rebuild that using another program. I will publish two new sites this week. One for a customer and one for our community. In actual fact, I'm busy working on five websites (including my own). Three Joomla sites and two Blue Voda sites.

Yes, you may go ahead putting me in your friend list, but I must say, I do not get much time these days, hanging out there.
                      Bless you
                      Tom

Comment

wow thats a lot of time and work. But you know i have discovered that this venture in website design is most addictive lol i enjoy it a lot and to use our mind in a creative way is just awesome.

Comment

thanks

Comment

You have several nice sites and have done a great job. Blue Voda is really a great program.

I am no expert and am still learning everyday. The only thing that jumps out at me on your sites is you use a lot of pictures and they are not optimized. That is what makes them load slow. I use to do exactly the same thing. When I looked at the properties like on the key picture in the logo at http://www.klassicfurniture.net/

It seems you took the picture and shrunk it in BV to the size it is because it says its 337px × 450px (scaled to 77px × 103px) You should resize it first and then use it. You can even optimize without changing the actual size or quality.

That key pic is 197.75 KB (202493 bytes) I copied it off your page and resized it to 77px x 103px at http://www.resize.it/ and look how much smaller the KB size is with the picture the exact same physical size.

New Image: 75884.png image data: width: 77 pixels height: 103 pixels file size: 13.6KB

If you get that size down it will load much much faster.

Your doing a great job.

Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to check out my sites.
                              Ya I would have to agree on the pics. Over the next couple of days
                              I will resize those pics little by little.

Comment

Working...
                              X