I would appreciate your reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would appreciate your reviews

The good news is that I`ve started to get some comission from my site but think it be improved ! Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks from GiftGuy

www.wheresthatgift.com

Re: I would appreciate your reviews

Originally posted by GiftsGuy View Post
    The good news is that I`ve started to get some comission from my site but think it be improved ! Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks from GiftGuy

www.wheresthatgift.com
    Hi,
    Just seen your site, seems all the hard work brought you a fantastic site.

Things you should do now:

1. GADGETSHOP ads details a bit close to the NEEDAPRESENT ads.
    2. Same as totally funky.
    3. Can you make a bit space under "Here are some gadgets and gizmos currently available."

That's really you need to work on. Good site! But needs a little bit of work.

Regards,
    Emma

Comment

Re: I would appreciate your reviews

Hi,
      Home: "Spoil that man" & "Pamper that girl" buttons not right - lot of side-scroll & then........Well, here`s (no space)........here, you (ditto).....stores. Just (ditto)........click on and see (click on what?)

OK - the same error keeps cropping up throughout the other pages. You just need to go through slowly to see where.
      ...and finally - on your About Us page the photo of Dave Malley (yourself?) needs a little straightening LOL
      good luck,
      david

Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
      X