Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new site

www.sapapulling.net

How is that coming up for everyone? Is the size right? It looks fine on my notebook but it isnt wide enough on my desktop. Also on my note book I can see my transparent back ground logo (guy riding a tractor) but I cant see it on my desktop. Any input would be great this is my very first time making a website and im half lost.

Thanks
    Paul

Re: my new site

Size wise you have to allow for all browser. Aim between 800 and 1024 pixels - Yours is too wide so for many people they will have to scroll sideways.

I'm viewing your site using FireFox and I can see your guy on the tractor just fine.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Ditto with Darren, Bring your top image to under a 1000px wide & slide it to the far left of your BV screen. Now place everything under that image & not leave anything protruding past the top image to the right. Now set your page in page properties to the width of the top image (IE:1000?) & set the drop down field to centre in browser horizontally. You page shouldn't have side scroll now & will look centred in all screens.
      Can see the tractor, but its very faint on my screen.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I'm viewing it in explorer I can see the transparent image but like the guys said it is too wide .needs to be moved to the left .Otherwise looks good
        Two Cats
        www.magicpallete.com
        www.chapartipoodles.com

Comment

I can see the background image too but very dull above red color and also red color background is very stricking. May be you can change the tone a bit to avoid it. Also links are not working. As other said, reduce the width of image to get in page without scrolls.
          Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
          www.vijaianand.com
          www.igurus.net
          www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Thank you much. Ill work on the size some more and see what I can do. As for the links I dont have those pages done yet. Once I fix the size and title I was going to work on the other pages.

Thanks
            Paul

Comment

Working...
            X